Did you ever just want to give up on life?

I'm so damn tired of this. I just can't anymore.

Nobody ever fucking understands that I'm in pain. For some reason because I have looks going for me people think my life is perfect. And it's not. Far from it. I don't even know where to turn to anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know your pain. I understand every word you used. We are everywhere and you are never alone, remember that. Whatever it is that you are going through, no matter how painful, it will pass. Nothing stays forever, hang in there and believe good things will happen. You are learning about yourself and these experiences that you are going through are teaching you something. Use this time to get creative and express yourself. Trust me, some of my best creative things have come out of those times. All the stuff that happened, I can make a very interesting movie. It is our life, our story, be glad you were given a chance to have one. What you do with it is up to you, but remember nothing is as it seems and things change all the time, so no stupid decisions ok. Take care

• Very intelligently answered! ^ I share the same views.

• That was beautifully written... I couldn't have said it better myself and I too am going through this *hugs*

• Aww, you guys are making me teary eyed... I'm just glad I can hopefully help someone who is hurting. Sending kisses and hugs to all you lovely ladies who need it <3

What Guys Said 5

• Do you want to talk about it?

• I've never wanted to give up on life, except I guess when I'm feeling dramatic and forget that life goes on, circumstances change, and that there are probably millions of people feeling the same or even worse yet dealing with it better.

• Was that like a passive aggressive burn at me?

• The only time I've wanted to give up on life was during my junior year of HS. Anyway, if you ever need someone to talk to feel free to message me anytime

• I've been there... 😪 what is this about... just life or giving up on life for some reasons? 😕

• There are reasons.

• Yeah... stupid me 😅
      Any point you can share them...
      If you don't want to open up, totally fine... what I did was just get along with it and just pass the whole day listening to a song or talking to someone about my situation and sleep cuddling the pillow...

• o yea what pain is that?

What Girls Said 4

• I do some days but I find ways to make due. Believe me when I tell you that whatever you're going through you'll get over and you'll find ways to overcome it if that's truly what you desire. Looks are such a small aspect of who you are as a human being its better to just disregard looks altogether when judging someone's character. You are your heart, your depth of personality, your compassion, your divinity, your story. Your body or your size of jeans will never tell you even an ounce of who you are or what you've seen, believe me.

• Nobody understands.

• There are things I feel like no one will ever ever ever understand about me and to be honest with you sometimes some people just won't, that's why you have to talk about things and vent your feelings and try to cope and relate with other people. Everyone feels that way

• Yes, but it will get better. There's just got to be something out there that will make all our pain worthwhile. You're never alone, everyone has their own silent battles. You will win yours, you just need to keep fighting.

Hope you'll be okay ❤

• I have felt this way and I have a few friends that feel this way a lot.

• Many times.

• What do you do when you feel like this? I can't anymore.