Approximately how many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?

What do you focus the MOST on?
There's this whole belief that those who look at themselves in the mirror a lot are apparantely "full of themselves". I do not believe that is true, personally. Because I honestly look into the mirror (particularly my face) an unhealthy amount and that is because my self-consciousness as a teenager still lives with me (I had TERRIBLE acne as a teenager).

How about you? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes while in the bathroom. There have been days I've left the house without seeing if my hair is sticking up on one side though lol. The longest time I usually look at myself is after a shower while putting on lotion. I mostly remember looking at my face and torso.

I don't think if you look in the mirror a lot you are full of yourself. It sounds like you may be looking to reinforce some insecurity. I don't think there's anything wrong with liking how you look now either. There's a difference in appreciating how you look and trying to get others to think you are more attractive than them, obviously.

What Guys Said 9

• I look into the mirror when I pass by one. I think it is out of habit from being overly self-consciousness in the past.

• I look in the mirror every time I pass one. Not for vanity, but to make sure I have no wardrobe malfunctions. :-P

• I'd say 100 times/day.

I'm a bit of a narcissist, but at the same time a self-loathing one. I typically look at myself so I can see me while I hate myself. It's fucked.

http://www.get-tuned.com/images/diana_yukawa.jpg

• Maybe 15/20 anytime I pass one

• Once if even that.

• Twice, focus on maintaining clean look.

• Will u be the LUV of ma life 🌹

• One time and I look to my hair to make it look okay that's it

• 10-20. People say I'm good looking but I don't see it myself. Pretty self conscious.

What Girls Said 7

• ok firstly, where the hell have u been? i haven't seen u around in ages!

anyway, i look at myself whenever I'm changing or in the bathroom. I'm pretty sure that's less than 10 in a day.

• Three times. Once in the morning or afternoon when I shower. Once at night when I shower again. And once in the morning before I leave the house.

• I look into the mirror a lot... 😂 I'm very insecure so yeah lol but if i can see my reflection in something I'm looking. I wouldn't say Im full of my self.

• Everytime I have the chance. If I'm not looking at my hair then I'm looking at my butt.

• Every chance I get :)

• Every time I see a mirror I look into it.

• I just check when I go into the bathroom but other than that I just do to look how I am before I go out