Is this a good salary?

I make $900K/year as a IBO for starters is this good?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• WOW IS THIS A SERIOUS QUESTION

• yeah no this is utter bullshit.
    nice attempt tho :)

• *Cough* Douchebag *Cough*

• what a loser ahahah

• tbh not really. my family has two signed off patents and their annual revenue is insane. So just imagine Canada's money economical worth v. American. You'd be able to distinguish the difference real quick. Yet, you should be proud. :)

• thats more then a good salary.. be greatful for what you have and don't worry so much about the money... there is so much more then that :) like the love ones you love... family and friends..

• it is good

• Obviously you already know it is!

• Just shy of being a millionaire pity...

• Of course it's good... Did you even need to ask that? It's pretty obvious.

• I know it's a good salary lol :) I'm doing a social experiment I still make this money but I'm doing a social experiment with it

• Yes it is.

What Guys Said 17

• Oh a 19 year old prodigy. Let me suck your dick because I think you're so awesome.
    Is that what you wanted to hear doofus?

• 4|1
  • For a first or even second year IBO that salary is not possible. Even more unlikely if it is a tech based business. So I'll go with the obvious answer here which your looking for people to stroke you ego with the fantasy you created on this site.

• First of all its not a tech company secondly it is very possible I'm actually falling behind. You are not an IBO you can't comment on the process.

• Stop being jealous it's a bad characteristic and jealousy belongs to the broke mind.

• One you are wrong with your assumption about me. Anyone with any business sense knows there are too many attorney's fees, patent fees/documentation, copyright, marketing, advertising eats up any profit within the first couple of years. To draw a salary that large is what makes this a clear grasp for attention.

• sure you do

• Hi, my height is 12'6". Am I too short?

• Im gonna have to call complete BS on this

• Lol -shakes head-

• Seems good to me

• No, you're such a loser. Work harder

• Yeah because you looked educated...

• Dumbest thing I've heard

• Geez, man. You're worse off than I thought. I thought you'd point out my spelling mistake of the word 'You' (easiest thing), and my irregular placement of the full stop. No wonder you don't make 3Million a year.

• Oh come on, you know that's a good salary! Quit bragging. :-D

• You make that personally, or your business pulls that in annually?

• easy way to get females.

• if you are making 900k a year and don't know the answer to this question i think they need to drop your pay

• Buy a Llama and name him Paul

• Not really. I just sold some used cat litter for 450k this morning and will make another sale after I buy some gourmet cat food. Once I had a 3 sum with Mitch McConnell and Jeb Bush. I seriously wish Jebberz would have trimmed "down there".

• Lmfao! Thank you so much for this.

• Anytime my man. Say hi to your book writing sister.

• $900k a yr my butt. Here comes the gold diggers.

• Someone wants to brag. You already know it is