My neighbor has creepy crush on me?

he is my brothers best friend and is like always around our home. he's seen me in my underwear before and i feel like thats when he started noticing me! im 15 and he's 17. (he accidentally opened my bedroom door thinking it was my brothers) then from there he's talked to me 1 on 1 a lot. when he sees me walking by his house he will open his curtains and shout hey. when i walked by with my mom and dad in yoga pants (we were coming from the gym) we looked at each other and he was with my brother and he smirked and said "sexy" and my dad got mad at him. and he taps on my bedroom window from outside the house and has asked me if my brother is home from there. i told him that he could just come inside, that he didn't have to ask me. but he said that he just really likes my room. is this at all weird? or is it just a crush? or like not even a crush?

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems like he has sexual interests in you. Don't take it too seriously

• oh so wow haha its not a crush or anything then? sorry i dont know , guys dont really ever flirt with me so i dont wouldn't know what flirting is vs just um sexual interest xD

• @Asker
      It could be a crush. But where does a crush lie between raw sexual desire and... what... deep love?

I mean, what is a crush, really?

He's sexually interested. That much is f'sure.

• Thanks for MHO :)

What Guys Said 3

• He has a big crush

• If you think it is creepy tell your parents

• The booty got him feeling a type of way

What Girls Said 1

• Ignore him.

• what why? its that creepy?

• @Asker
      It's creepy if you think it's creepy.
      Creepy is a meaningless term, really. It doesn't say anything about a guy other than something about him puts you off.
      Don't let someone else tell you it's creepy. Creepy is all about how YOU feel about it.