What's more important, aesthetics or personality?

Im doing a bit of a study based on this topic. Which ever one you choose, could you explain what you personally would be looking for?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they're about equal as in 50/50 ~ looks are what catches your attention initially but personality is what makes you fall in love 👍🏻

What Guys Said 4

• Personality

If you like someone, and especially if you love them, they will be attractive to you, but no matter how "pretty" they are, if they're not decent to you, they'll never really be attractive to more than your lust.

• If I'm not attracted to her it's not going to work out and if I don't like her personality It's not going to work out It requires both but in the beginning before you know her it's always the looks that attracts you

• aesthetics

• Personality will win over aesthetics in the long run. But many girls can become more attractive with a good haircut and the right clothes and makeup. For young women, the right makeup is mostly not very much.

What Girls Said 3

• Personality is a winner at the end but it's obviously important for anyone to find attraction too with their partner. You can't have one and not the the other but personality still overshadows things cause that's what you keeps you with someone in the long run.

• In my opinion I like aesthetics, but if the personality ruins the aesthetics in find the person in hand highly unnatractive. It's a little bit of both really

• Personality. The more you like someone's personality, like the way they react to things or their humor or how they treat you, the more attractive they become in your eyes. Someone with a great personality and alright aesthetics will seem like they have a great personality and good aesthetics. Someone with great aesthetics and an alright personality will remain so.