What do you fantasize about? Is there any Particular fantasy that you'd like to make a reality? How would you feel about role playing?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) Having fun with a loved one
    2) Wouldn't mind trying acting out any of my fantasies
    3) I am sure it would be fun

What Girls Said 2

• Sometimes I fantasize about being rich and living a life where I do nothing all day except drink cockails, eat steak dinners and give orders to my body guards but of course this is unreasonable.

I also fantasize about working a career that keeps me extremely busy but allows me to have power and influence in the world and hanging out with men and woman who are just as busy as me - getting all the respect in the world but none of the comforts.

• I'd fantasize about having some out of the ordinary skill or saving the world XD. I particularly just want to be recognized as someone who helps others, and I try to make that a reality every day.
    Role playing is also fun :D

What Guys Said 2

• I do fantasize about conquering the world on horseback with an army calvary, horse archers, and veteran infantry--beseiging citites, cutting down soldiers, and risking my life as I create an expand an empire. Obviously, this can't really happen, nor would I want it to.

I can always just play Mount and Blade: Warband instead lol.

• I want to be the woman in 50 shades of grey