I'm traveling to Paris tomorrow. any tips?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, go see Monet's Waterlilies murals at the Musée de l'Orangerie. I wish I had.

Paris is so easy to fall in love with.

The Louvre is totally worth it.

The Metro is arguably the best public transport system in the world. Great way to do some people watching. :)

Get out of the city center. Do the things locals do. Honestly my favorite things to do in Paris are go to Carrefour (like a big department store) and get some cheap cooked food and have a picnic.

You're so lucky. I'd love to go to Paris tomorrow. Have fun. :)

• yeah i thought so too. but i don't know what do locals do there! and i'd like to keep the expenses at minimum so i need to know some names of places that have nice and cheap food and of course where can i shop without having a heart attack from the price tags? :D

• thanks :)

• I agree with these recommendations! Also, where are you going to stay in Paris? As for me, I like booking some hotel suites from https://suitestory.com/city-suites/paris-id51654 service when travelling in Europe. It provides awesome accommodation with perfect services there. Maybe, you will find it useful for you too

What Guys Said 9

• As with most places in the world keep an eye on your valuables at all times, especially around tourist spots. Try not to ride public transport late at night, if you carry any cash with you only carry with you what you need for that day and watch out for pict pocketing. I am not saying Paris is a bad place but this is advice I would give to most people travelling to most cities. Other than that enjoy your trip.

• If you're up for adventure, this is the place. Romance, trysts, walks along the river...

• I have never been - This might help
    http://wikitravel.org/en/Paris

• Don't go by car. I speak from experience.

• Take the train and travel in just 4 hours to Amsterdam, much better ;-)

The Saint Madeleine church is worth visiting

• Any tips? Uhmm... bring me with you?

• Avoid expensive cafes trust me they aren't worth it and take vare of yourself be safe and i wish you a happy journey ^_^

• Don't forget to post some photos here

• Try not to get pregnant

What Girls Said 6

• If you like museums , visit D'orsay, it is way better than Louvre.
    Go to cafés. Montmartre has great view. Drink coffee , especially if the weather is good, everyone will be there.
    Be careful in the metro. There are so many snatchers. And during night underground tunnels can be tricky. Be quick.
    Around Eiffel everything is so expensive. If you want to buy souvenir; Montmartre has cheaper shops.
    You can even have a picnic around Eiffel. Buy your food from market. Make your own sandwich.
    And it is Paris. It can rain anytime.
    Good luck!

• Do not stray from your group. Paris is full of sexual perverts and creeps. Dress conservatively so you don't get raped or mugged. Bring LOTS of film. We took 900 photos in 3 days. Try their crab because it taste better than crab in other countries. Drink lots of alcohol because in France wine is cheaper than water.

• Depends what you like. Its fun for shopping and musea, but also try Paris by bike. There are organized trips. And try the different markets. Watch out for drinks or meals on well known tourist places. They rape your money for low quality. Better go where locals go (if you speak french)

• i don't speak french :( and do you have any names for those cafes or resturants that i can maybe eat without having my money raped? :D and where to shop?

• For flee markets: www.timeout.fr/paris/shopping/marche-aux-puces For shopping, just type shopping Paris on the internet and make your choice. Eating: avoid the Montmartre region and all restaurants close to tourist attractions. Check small restaurants in the little streets of Paris. I don't have fixed adresses, I always look in the area I am when being there for business.

• Avoid the ridiculously expensive restaurants/cafés right beside the Eiffeltower :D And take care of your valuables! Other than that enjoy yourself ❤️

• party all night... :D

• Have fun?
    .