Who gives the best advice on here- Girls or Guys?

• Girls
  • Guys

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely girls. Most trolls are guys as far as I can tell. Most of my mho's go to girls and most of the posters I like most are girls. Though I normally ask questions directed to girls so if I was a girl, I'd probably say the opposite. Plus there are a few guys who give brilliant advice. I think one of the guys name was kheserthorpe. He gave excellent advice.

What Guys Said 17

• I'd say it depends on individual to individual immaterial of the gender. But yes more girls tend to get into details and give earnest opinions :) Still it's kind of difficult to sum up which gender is more helpful. I'd say most of us here are so to be helpful :)

• Most girls are judgmental. If they don't like something or they cannot picture themselves doing it, they will leave a negative comment and exit, or not comment at all. Most guys try to look at the issue impartially, and provide a 'helpful' answer, whatever they think that may be.

Don't get me wrong. There are plenty of helpful women and terrible men on this site, too. It is just a statistical observation. Voted B. : )

• Guys give more honest advice even if it would be politically incorrect or make them seem like a bitter asshole. Girls though care too much about their reputation so they usually just say whatever's PC and a lot of them seem to be on here either to seek attention or just to bully guys. Then a lot of girls on here make excuses for their bad behavior and try to shame others into liking them more than they actually give advice. Don't give me wrong, some of the girls here give great advice, but most of them just like to ride the bandwagon.

• I'd say the girls do really, most guys just want to troll or send inappropriate messages, not saying all, but most

• I think equal

• Hard to say since most of the men here are sycophants and the women here all try to hold hands and support everyone when it'd be better to crush someone so they'll learn a lesson.

I'm going to go with Option C: Me.

• I think both good advice on here i can't take sides. <3 <4

• It really depends on the topic.

Cats can give good advices (bitter truths) too, why didn't you mention it?

• Probably girls

• Men for sure. Women are too influenced by emotions and personal bias.

Men often tell the hurting truth and see things objectively

• I do give the best advice. .

• Neither. It's all topic related.

• I would say guys actually. Because I give good advice and I'm a guy :P lol

• Ofc us :p sometimes girls too :p

• I do filler

• Neither, but girls tend to fabricate things to make people feel better than give practical, blunt advice that someone needs to hear.

What Girls Said 7

• I've seen great advice from both men and women on here, it's more of an individual thing, not based on gender. It also probably depends on the topic as well. If we're going to generalize, girls are more knowledgeable about some things and guys are more knowledgeable about other things.

• I have benefitted greatly from a lot of guys' advice, but mostly from @paris13 's advice. She is non judgmental, trustworthy , very insightful, and her compassion extends towards everyone. Regardless of their issue/ problems 😃

• It really depends on the topic :D
    Paris13, MrOracle and KDA are some of the people gives really great advice

• Depends really...
    On the topic and the expertise. =)

• I've received awesome advice from both guys and girls.

• Girls!!!
    As if it should be even asked! :P

• It's not about the person's gender. I'd vote but it's not one gender over the other.