Do you get along well with strangers or are you guarded?

• Open Book
    50% (7)38% (6)43% (13)Vote
  • Guarded
    50% (7)62% (10)57% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty shy. It takes me awhile to open up to people I don't know.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I am guarded but I can still carry a conversation with a stranger if I had to. I wouldn't say I'm a open book but I do have conversation skills.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm perfectly fine, but not an 'open book'. that's a little too much lol. I'm quite friendly with people i dont know until they become a little too friendly for my liking.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends if they are strangers in person or online. In person I am shy but I am a pretty open book. Online I am very out-spoken and I don't tell anyone identifying information about me but I am open about my life experiences.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get along with everyone and anyone. I'm an open book, but if I'm uncomfortable answering something that's really none of their business, I won't answer and i'lllet them know.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not about whether they are strangers are not. I can get along with some personalities types or has a similar temperament.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very guarded even with some people I know. I rarely even talk to strangers. I just don't like talking to most people.

0|0
    0|0
  • not an open book.. i become open when i start to trust them..

0|0
    0|0
  • First time meeting the stranger - i'm guarded.. Then slowly slowly as we get to know each other I become an open book.. Well not really.. But yeah they start to know a lot about me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've told a stranger what my names and were i live nothing happened so im kinda an open book ;-] - _-

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I am what I need to be at the time, but part of my job is talking with strangers and I enjoy talking with them I've gotten to know quite a few of them well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am quite guarded

0|0
    0|0
  • No problem with "foreign strangers". I'm guarded with countrymen I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm guarded for the most part, but I warm up to people the more I'm around them and I can get a sense of who they are as a person.

0|0
    0|0
  • id say i was more in the middle of the two options listed

0|0
    0|0
  • I am guarded.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly open-book.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't get along well with others.