Have you ever had something stolen from you?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Someone broke into my car... Well, okay. Not actually broke into it since I left it unlocked. I had a habit of leaving my wallet in my armrest and I always had my GPS hooked up. So someone stole both of those.

What's hilarious is that the idiots stole an OUTDATED GPS system that isn't accurate even if it updated and there was no cash in my wallet since I prefer to use card. My card was even in there, but they DIDN'T take it.

Dumbasses. So they got a GPS that isn't worth anything but 25 bucks while the card had 300 on it. :D

What Girls Said 11

• Yup when I was a little girl someone stole my sticker books right out of my bag at school. Someone has also stolen a USB stick of mine at uni :/

• Yeah. My apartment was broken into before. They stole two laptops, a Nintendo Wii, some jewelry, etc.

• Well, yes.

• hmm. not yet.

• Yes, my family steals my food. Gotta hide the goodies 😎

• My dignity, jk lol.

The last thing I remember that was stolen from me was my eraser. I forgot it somewhere though, and then someone took it.

• YES! One time I was at Chuck E Cheese and while I was playing Band Hero some kids TOOK MY TOKENS!!! I had a lot left too 😫

• My heart

.

• Yes, my sneakers.

• Ha-ha, yes.
    My personal diary!!!

• Yes, time stole my childness. He stole my heart
    And my friends stole my smile.
    I am all naked

What Guys Said 12

• I swear someone always steals those large pink erasers from me. (Chances are though that I'm just losing them before I can finish them. I've never completely used one up)

For those who have no idea what I'm talking about :
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../Office-pink-erasers.jpg

• A lot:
    Two burglaries,
    Three break ins in the car a number of pickpockets.

Unpaid overtime at the job.

And more

• yes, my mexican friend stole my gamboy and pokemon blue. it was one of those black and white ones too. That dumbass played it infront of me and said how his parents bought him it. I spilled soy sauce in it and "his" had it too. Later I beat his ass. we were in grade 5.

• I remember a jacket was stolen on me

• Yes my ipod

• My hope, aged three.

• Yes I have.

• I had my shoes stolen when I was at karate practice. I had to go home barefoot, I was a kid in grade 9.

• They stole my soul but they couldn't take my pride.

• Nah never!

• and they need to die because of it.

• Yeah when I was about 7 years old at school I dropped a 2 euro coin on the way to the school shop, and another kid came running, picked it up and ran to his class with it. Other than that I can't really think of anything