Are you left or right handed?

Does this apply to all kinds of activities or are there exceptions?
What about soccer? Do you use your left or right leg to kick?
I'm right handed and I can kick with both legs.

• Left handed
    30% (7)14% (3)23% (10)Vote
  • Right handed
    61% (14)62% (13)61% (27)Vote
  • Ambidextrous
    9% (2)24% (5)16% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Left handed.. (Random fact: my pen is for righties because I didn't want to pay $2 more). We need equality.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Right handed from birth.
    Now, I'd be more right to
    say Ambidextrous.

It just takes some practice. ^.^

0|0
    0|0
  • I am right handed and footed

0|0
    0|0
  • I am right-handed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Left handed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm right handed

0|0
    0|0
  • I mainly use my left hand for comfort but I am ambidextrous

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm left handed but I can do numerous things right handed but not as well. I kick with my right leg though

0|0
    0|0
  • Left handed for writing and left foot in soccer left one has more accuracy power better ball controll dribble etc etc

0|0
    0|0
  • I can write with both of my hands and my hand writing does not suffer. However I prefer to write with my left.. I typically use my left hand when handling stuff but also occasionally use my right hand... It's something I really don't think about..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm slightly ambidextrous with a preference for my right hand.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can use both hands pretty easily

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you be ambidextrous but not be able to write with your left hand?
    I use both hands equally, and can even draw with my left hand.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Right handed and I use my right foot to kick (whenever I actually kick a ball, I hate football! But when sparring, I also tend to roundhouse with my right leg.)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm left handed but actually it only really applies to me when I have to write something down, when I'm painting or carry out other, rather complicated tasks with my hands, other than that I can do everything just as well using my right hand. My legs never seemed to care at all about what my hands think about this lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Ambidextrous since birth lol.
    From kindergarten to first grade I would write with both hands. But I was forced to choose one hand and stick with it. So I chose left.
    I still do many things right handed too, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right handed for everything

0|0
    0|0
  • Right-handed, but when I eat with a knife and a fork then I hold the fork with my left hand.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm left handed from birth, but my mom taught me to write with my right hand. I can write with both now though. I do everything left handedly and as for legs, because my left knee has no cartilage, I'm right foot dominant.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am Lefty for everything in life except 1 thing.

0|0
    0|0