How would you break a vicious cycle?

Most Helpful Guy

• The only vicious cycle I want to break is the vicious cycle of people only referring to negative cyclical behavior as "vicious", every. Single. Time. Ever since Austin Powers came out and Fat Bastard had the line about eating because he's depressed, ad ring depressed because he eats, and called it a

• Let's try that again, haha. Fat thumbs apparently😂

The only vicious cycle I want to break is the vicious cycle of people only referring to negative cyclical behavior as "vicious", every. Single. Time. Ever since Austin Powers came out and Fat Bastard had the line about eating because he's depressed, ad ring depressed because he eats, and called it a "vicious cycle", I have never once heard of any type of negative cycle described in any other way than "vicious." Major league pet peeve of mine. Rant over, I'm sorry for yelling, haha.

Anyway, to answer the question, you just have to will yourself into stopping at least one step in the cycle. Then the cycle should hopefully be broken. That can be easy or hard depending on what the cycle is.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• Just step out of it and make your own way forward

• Simply by making your own trend and being the leader instead