Why do you hate on insecurity and confidence?

so, i've realised that a lot of people are hypocrite when it comes to insecurity you just seek for attention and want someone to tell you otherwise but when you're confident you're an arrogant b*tch, seriously what the hell? i've tried to be confident and also been accepting compliments more, i thought everything was going well and it made me feel better about myself, THEN i heard sooooo many people talking sh*t about me about how much of an arrogant narcisstic b*tch i am, why you ask? because i told them that i'm comfortable with the way i look EVERY girl was looking at me like i just made a big mistake they said ''only arrogant b*tches call themselves pretty'' i was so shocked.. i don't understand i told her if she doesn't find herself pretty then why does she post a selfie on instagram every damn day ? that's ridiculous, it just doesn't make sense to me if one of the hottest girls tells me that she feels like a fat ugly hippo, am i right? even fat ugly hippos are more honest with themselves, even on GaG i've been seeing people who down vote my opinions because i've answered a question ''do you feel comfortable with the way you look?'' i wrote ''yes i feel more than comfortable with how i look'' i got 5 down votes.. seriously, what's wrong with such people?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't please everyone, so the key is just to please yourself. Some people can only make themselves feel good by dragging others down. I'm a goddess and so are you. The haters can exit to the left.

What Guys Said 3

• This a horrible tightrope we have to walk all our lives - How to appear confident without coming across as arrogant - What I try to go for is a quiet confidence, I find it doesn't attract as much attention.

• People are going to hate no matter what... just ignore those idiots and downvotes don't really mean much any how. Confidence is a good thing, but insecurity is something people need to work on

• it is entirely possible to be confident without being a bitch. you're probably doing it wrong

• it is and no i don't do anything wrong, i don't go on and brag about my new look, haristyle or other stuff, hell no. i just say stuff like ''that would probably suit me'' or ''i look better with tied up hair'', that's it.

What Girls Said 2

• I know right? I mean if you show your insecurity, you are fishing for a compliment and when you tell them that you're happy with the way you look, then you are a conceit bitch. I guess these people have issue with themselves.

• People hate on you because you're comfortable with the way you look. And can express it. Next time I would simply smile and say " At least I don't let the opinions of others get in my head or need to get the attention by saying I don't feel pretty just to have everyone compliment me."