Girls, Is there any girl that thinks they can beat a 5'7" 120lb 13 year old guy in wrestling?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Wrestling has to do with skill, not strength. I fight dirty. I am skinny, short, and so not at all at a physical advantage. You have about 20 lbs on me and 3 inches. BUT if all you have going for you is your hot-headedness and your size... yes, I could win.

If you have some skill then maybe we'd be a good match and if you were able to catch me you could probably win. But I don't get caught often.

What Girls Said 31

• Every girl can. He's weak

• Hahahaha Of course I can beat you... no problem. =)

• With dirty tactics, sure. I also have a few inches and a few pounds on you.

• The only time I win at wrestling is when it's the fake, roll on the ground tickling each other and eventually making out / having sex kind.

• If I resort to dirty tactics, yes. I could yank your hair down, swing my knee up over your back, put on a half nelson, then triumphantly yell, "Say Uncle! Say it! Say Uncle!"
    Or a kick to the shin is always a mighty good option.

• I did when I was in middle school, he came out with some of my hair though. cheap move!

• First of all what's the deal with you and wrestling lol and secondly if you really piss me off you better bet your buttons I'm gonna beat you

• :) There will obviously be people out there who are capable of beating you.

• Wait what?
    Lol I can beat you I'm a sumo wrestler

• I could beat you because I take boxing lessons since age 6 😈

• i would not be able to

• Yep I took MMA ^^

• Uh yeah me duh. 💅🏼

• Yeah I'm 5'7 and I'm 160 lbs. I work out often.

• I could probably beat you since I'm older >:) but I'm about 5 inches shorter, maybe i can trip you

• Yes, I for sure could ;D

• Definently.

• Yes because you are 13. I'm 5'2" and 99 lbs but naturally I'm a very strong girl even though it doesn't look like it.

• Let's go anytime anywhere I'll win

• I'm sure there are?

• im a 5'7 girl and weigh more than you... you probably should hit the gym to gain some muscle

• I could beat you. Confident in myself. 😊😂😂

• Sorry kiddo, I do not wrestle. I just aim for the balls.

• I can.

filler.

• Me, lol the question is why are you on GAG?

• Lol Ill just kick you in the balls

• Well, let's look at it this way. You're 5'7, and 120. I'm 5'1', and 130 pounds of mostly muscle. By the sounds of it, you're skinny as hell and have next to no muscle on you. I feel like I'd come out of this on top.

• Enough! We can beat you so stop asking this

• Anyone can beat you, you wuss

• I know very few 15 year olds that tall. I am 5'0 and I weigh 117 and that is considered average apparently. Are you healthy? I can't imagine how skinny you are, and at such ayoung age too.

• More from Girls
    1