I think my neighbor's a serial killer?

My neighbor's usually quiet and barely comes out of his home.
On the few occasions when he did come out, I've saw him carry several large garbage bags out of his house, which he unloads onto his pickup and then drive's off with. I've also seen him carry machete's and axe's into his home.
What do I do? I'm scared

Why are people keep suggesting me to watch serial killer movies?
Damn why isn't anyone talking me seriously? ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahaha sounds like a movie (sorry if I'm not taking this serious)

You should keep an eye on him, you can't just go and tell someone that he's a serial killer, you have to make sure this guy is not normal, telling people that kind of stuff is serious so don't go around telling everybody these thoughts.

Once you make sure he is, or he isn't (then it would be okay), go tell someone, show them PROOFS because that's what you need if you gonna go ahead with this.

Let's hope you and your family are safe, and please tell me when you find out how it did go... This sounds exciting XD

• How do I make sure? I'm scared beyond hell to even go near this guy.

• That's just the plot of Disturbia and they still got caught...

• Ha! never seen that movie... This is real life dude, no one is writing a script so you get caught lol

What Girls Said 13

• a hot one?

• Run for your life!!!

• Read To Kill A Mockingbird
    Watch The Burbs

Do what you think is best after that.

• Depends on how justified you are in believing that. You could follow him if you have a bad feeling but if you're a generally paranoid person, I would calm myself.

He might be taking that trash to a recycling plant.

• Follow him? Are you crazy.

• You're sounding crazy from where I'm sitting. You're completely assuming something about someone you don't know.

He might simply be a loner or may have awkward mannerisms. Yet you assume he's a serial killer? That's as bad as anyone assuming any black man wearing a hoodie is a thug.

• wut? i have an axe and a machete too but it doesn't make of me a serial killer lol

• You stop being childish and judgmental...

• U seen Disturbia, huh?

• I know it seems familiar but I'm not making this up

• Capture some pictures of him doing weird stuff and if you can then check the garbage
    Send the proofs you find to the police
    Mention it in your diary (in case something bad happens)
    Keep a knife or some weapon with you all the time
    Watch him, make a video if you can.
    Go to the roof of your house and hide there and watch.

• I'm taking you seriously.

• What does he wear? Have you noticed anything weird? How old is he?

• He usually wears checkered shirts tucked into his trousers. He seems like at least 40 to me.

• Take pics with iphone or samsung... just to be sure.

• Some of u people need to stop saying he's paranoid or just being childish. I'm not saying that this could be true. But it just might be. You need to be careful keep a eye on him stay away watch his behavior. Watch to see if he gets a lot of guest in his house. Does he have any other family members that live with him?

• Do you know him well?

• Just try to keep an eye on him

• And stay away from him. Maybe he's just a strange guy that has a lot of garbage that he brings out. Or maybe your theory is right. Just be careful

• You could try making an anonymous report to the police, but your parents would probably have to get involved since you are a minor.

• He could be a taxidermist

• Well I haven't seen any animal skins or any animals for that matter that he took into his home...

• I don't know but we do...

• Ok well it's probably in his basement.

• keep observing his behavior... do you have any friends that are police officers

• No, I'm a teenager why would I be friends with a cop.

• well I dont know.. you know a friend of the family anyway if it continues to be suspicious tell your parents or go over to a friends house

What Guys Said 15

• I think you're just paranoid.

watch Disturbia

• you need to sneak into his house when he is away only to narrowly escape and him suspect someone was in there but he dosent catch you. then he will for the first time ever come over and ask to borrow something. you two will exchange awkward looks and you will get the impression he knows but he acts normal. then later you will probably cross pass again. and then you will fight probly and be saved by the police and proven right.

• This isn't a movie...

• you and everyone taking this serious is under 18. you have a active imagination

• I have to keep a licensed GUN with me ALL the time, at home, in car or even outside.

Does that make me a serial killer?

No, because its due to political background.

If you think that he is serial killer, talk to your elders about it. We can't help you with this. Gagers got no satellite system to trace him and keep an eye on it about. We are no FBI or CIA.

You never know he maybe a butcher or have that butcher business.

Here in GaG, what can we help you with, that too without knowing anything much about him? GaGers are no cops or detectives after all, like i said earlier.

• You know what to do, don't steal his newspaper.

• Maybe you are wrong maybe he is a delivery man or a musician or a carpenter stop watching serial killer movies bruh!!

• What kind of a musician has a machete? or a carpenter for that matter...

• I hope you enjoyed that horror movie marathon

• I did but it still didn't get rid of the serial killer living next to me...

• Give me your location... It's mission time... lets bust his ass 😂😂 you take the pistol I will take the shotgun...😅😂😜

• This isn't funny goddammit.

• Don't do anything... if they are serial killers, you can't go on an undercover operation and expose them

• Your opportunity to write a script for serial killer movie, do not waste it.

• I don't want to write a bloody script...

• I think you're certifiable.

• Watch Rear Window for inspiration

• He is a big time criminal, lol. Run for your lliiiiiieeeeeeefffff

• You can date him, serial killers are pretty funny to date >_<

• can not comment.

• You sound like a paranoid busy body.