What is your personality type?

I am an ISFP. Also, are personality types for real? Do you think they're accurate?

And what does it mean? Apparently I'm a true adventurer/artist but I don't even like art so...

Most Helpful Guy

• ENFJ Personality

ENFJs are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. Forming around two percent of the population, they are oftentimes our politicians, our coaches and our teachers, reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. With a natural confidence that begets influence, ENFJs take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community.

This is fairly accurate for me.

What Guys Said 7

• 1|0
  • INFJ.
    I think they are somewhat accurate.

• Not fully though... I'm pretty sure

• Nothing is 100% accurate since you can't put every person in such a small box and say "this is you".
      It can be seen as pointers how a person is on a more general basis.

• Yeah I'm an ENFJ

• According to my children... Regimental ( i'm ex Army ) too honest & blunt sometimes , I hate bullshit & waffle , politicians make me want to vomit. I do have a kinder side !!

• I'm an INFJ, and it's so accurate it's almost creepy tbh

• ENFJ and I think they are insanely accurate.

• I live by the ABC - Adventurous, Brave, Creative.

What Girls Said 11

• I'm an INFP.

• I took this test a while ago, and my results fit to a tee.

• ISTP
    and no, like all personality tests, these aren't very accurate. More so for entertainment purposes.

• Mine's INTP and it's somewhat accurate, but not like 100% accurate.

• Forgot mine but it was accurate

• I dont know if they are accurate but I think mine was INFJ?

• I'm an INTJ, "the analyst". It's extremely accurate. I'm not sure what it exactly means, but you can learn everhthing about the personalities in a website called 16personalities or something.

• i think I'm pretty easy going to say the least

• INFJ (ffffffff)

• INTP.
    As for validity of the test, psychologists in Germany only use the first three letters of the test, the last one might change over time.

• Mine changes when I take it a few times.