Do you believe in ghosts or spirits?

Why or why not? Do you believe that spirits are the souls of the deceased?

Most Helpful Guy

• Im agnostic on the idea. I don't personally believe in them, but i won't doubt the possibility.

What Guys Said 8

• I'm not exactly sure what i believe in rn. I am Christian, and i am trying to study the Bible to see if there are any hints of purgatory. And if the Bible says something about purgatory, it could very well explain the phenomonons of ghosts and spirits, because lately I've been considering the possibility of a "purgatory on earth" where spirits will linger on earth in a separate realm than living people, until there time for judgement comes.

But then again, the ghost and spirit phenomonons could just be demon pranksters.

• I probably believe in spirits - Not sure about ghosts

• I know they exist but I do not think they are the souls of the deceased as the Bible says our spirit rests in the earth until the day of judgment and they don't act anything like humans beyond maybe taking the shape of one or using our languages. I think they are like parasites myself. And no they're not fallen angels, those are imprisoned in Hell.

• They're out there but I'm not going searching for the

• Well I am not sure of that feeling lol

• Na, have no real reason to since I believe the soul sleeps.

• yes i do :/

• Yes, I do, because my house is all spooked! A old lady in my neighbour just got possessed!

What Girls Said 3