How do the younger GaGers feel about sharing this site with those not so young?

Most of the participants on this site are teens and early twenties.
I'm curious to know how you young people feel about having us mature folks (like 40's, 50's and 60's) involved on here with you? I mean, do we seem creepy or overbearing? Do we think we know it all?
I expect a variety of opinions from resentful to appreciative. Some might be indifferent but I hope that all are honest.

The "not so young" people are invited to comment as well!

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no problem :) The issue is when someone goes 'oh, it's just your age that makes you think that way' (someone said that when I said that if my boyfriend got angry at me for saying no to sex, I'd just kick him out or leave for the night) 'you'll learn'. Because I know that it's not my age that makes me think things like that, it's my confidence in myself and what I deserve. But, overall, I like having older people's opinions, it's interesting to see opinions differ between generations :)

• That's a very intelligent perspective about your own confidence in yourself! :)

What Girls Said 2

• I don't really care as long as I am not being hit on

• Lol! I'll try to remember to mark you off my list ;)

• I honestly appreciate the opinions of the mature folks. Imho, they have more experiences in life than most of us here so their opinions are valuable.

What Guys Said 8

• I guess I'm one of the not so young people and I don't think age is an issue. If you're older and have lots of life experience then you're valuable to others by sharing your knowledge.

• I usually avoid questions that are asked by people older than 24. Most of the guys in 40s+ seem pretty creepy. Don't see too many women in that she group.

Most of the time I just avdmoid the older questions cause I don't think I know enough about divorce and breaking up and finding someone when you're already 35.

• I have no problem with older users using this site. I don't assume someone is "creepy" because they are older than me, there's creepy users of all ages unfortunately.

• I feel good as long as i can help them and whether its oldies or teens we all are here to help people who need it so fine for me :)

• I think I never seen that question before well done. The only thing I would notice is that I tend to be ultra careful to avoid being perceived as a creep. I get some raised eyebrows but not many thankfully

• *Rubs chin and raises eyebrow*
      Hmm

• I've notice it too. @KDA20 One has to be subtle as they tiptoe through here. And I've noticed that the creep card isn't reserved for just us mature guys. There is no shortage of young douches hanging around. Ha ha!

• Thanks for MHO

• I believe that we are lucky because you are much more mature and experience than us and you can givr better advices.

• hahaha that's ok bro np... i can get along wid both 13 yo and 60+ yo GAGers :)

and no old guy doesn't equalize being a "creep" although i've noticed we've got only a few 45+ people here

• i am cool with it as long as they keep their shirt on lol!!!
    they often, give the best advice and insight they are valuable in this community

• Okay, now I'm blushing... @PiuBelloAmante

• Haha I hope you know I was just messing with you!
      You have gains for an older dude
      But yeah every older more experienced member of the gag community is absolutely vital to this website