Girls, what are some things you don't get about guys?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get:

Why guys kiss a girl if they don't actually like her
    Why guys want to know how a girl is feeling and why and how he can help her feel better if he doesn't ever want to talk about his feelings
    Why guys flirt with other girls if they have a girlfriend
    Why guys stare at a girl but don't approach her ever
    Why guys get to eat so much and stay so thin 0_0
    Why guys hands are always warm
    How guys can be so confident sometimes when they're stressing out
    Why guys blush (cuz I personally don't blush)
    Why guys will read all kinds of maps but not ask for help finding a place
    Why guys call girls fat but simultaneously think she doesn't eat enough
    Why guys are so sweet by themselves but turn into the biggest jerk/ "bro" around their friends
    Etc. etc. etc.

• Haha yea some guys can be such jerks around their friends, like their guy friends are more important than anything, even a girl he loves.

• For real though! It's like, okay major personality change happening here lol

What Girls Said 20

• I don't know why guys like girls with low self esteem because as a girl I don't like guys or girls with low self esteem.

• It's easy.

They can get away with things and it's easy to get the girl to stay. They don't need to put much effort into the relationship because all they need to do is tell her she's beautiful.

If a girl has self esteem and confidence she knows how to be treated right and won't settle for anything less. She's also chased by other guys unlike the low self esteem and less confident female which means the guy is always having to be a top notch boyfriend.

• that is sad but true i guess.

• Why you have to posture yourself and act overly 'manly' when you meet other guys. It's weird and awkward and fake. Why can't guys just be themselves
    Why do you like cars so much
    Why do you like video games so much

• Why do girls act girly around other girls

• Yeah I guess it's just not my thing lol

• What else do you wanna know?

• Why they never respond back to messages sometimes and other times they answer every second

• - Why guys send dickpics
    - Why the guys in my friend group are big victims under group pressure (note, this doesn't apply to every guy, this is just something I noticed)
    - why guys constantly have to protect their manliness by stand peeing, refuse to wear tight pants or refuse to wear pink. I mean, girls just dare to do man stuff, but why not the other way around?

• what pressure are you talking about?

• oh that sounds very childish in my opinion.

• @nita00 yeah I think so too, but I must say they're 17 and 18 years old so they kinda are still children.

• a lot of things, like: Why do you act different when you're with friends and with a girlfriend or a girl you like?

• EVERYTHING. UGH

• Why you flirt whith us when you have a girlfriend?

Why you have feelings for a girl and never do anything about it and deny your feelings?

Why do you lead girls on giving them false hope that what you two have is something when it was nothing?

• why do they suddenly become close then leave you there without caring then when you stop caring they come back again why?

• Why sometimes they can't just stop talking. Like last night everything was fine. My boyfriend said I was beautiful... why not stop there? Then he was like, why are your eyes so red? Don't you think you put too much back eyeliner? The right side doesn't match the right. And then I'm mad! Lol but we worked it out. He said do you really think I said those things to hurt you? And I was like no... I know he wouldn't.

• Boxers. I couldn't do it. I get that guys need more room than I do, but I feel like the fabric would just be really awkward on your butt and that much room, just like... why?

• Why do they think we like it when guys play hard to get? (ie ; taking forever to text back or reply to anything), its just annoying and confusing.

• I'm honestly kinda curious as to why guys are so attracted to boobs... I mean, aren't they just lumps of fat? haha (no but seriously someone please tell me why)

• Because they visually turn guys on, it's a natural addicted sexual attraction that they can't resist

• hmmm... I see, but I still think they are just lumps of fat

• Because you're a girl, you can't see it from a guy's perspective

• *rolls out list* just about everything.

• "Why do you not like me?"

• I dont get why some guys are so shallow or why they date girls with no personality

• (laughing)
    I have no questions to ask at all.

• Why when they like you they never talk to you and why when they find out you like them, they all of a sudden lose interest even if the girl is drop dead gorgeous like the idiots they are. Omg

• I don't get why guys are so shy when it comes to approaching a girl.

• Girls can be pretty defensive rather than open. I've seen several occasions were a guy had approached a girl and started a conversation brilliantly and the girl calls him a creep and walks off.

Nobody is stopping you from approaching him!

• Why they flirt and never ask out

• When they ask you to go somewhere together and they say it's not a date but you don't know that for sure! (I have problems) xD