Guys, who were teens in the 90s was Alicia Silverstone your 90s girl crush?

I was wondering why Aerosmith chose to have her in 3 of their videos. I know she was a somewhat popular teen actress in the 90s. Was she attractive to you? Who was your 90s girls crush if she wasn't. .

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, she was always more of the girl nextdoor type, and the Aerosmith videos were before she was famous (I guess it's like how Basshunter always used the same girl in all his videos?). Plus I could never tell her and Melissa Joan Hart apart.

Anyway, around that particular time (early '90s), it was probably Kelly Packard (California Dreams), Elizabeth Berkley (Saved By The Bell), and various Aussie soap stars, such as Sarah Vandenbergh (Neighbours). And then from the mid-'90s onwards, there were way too many to start listing...

What Guys Said 12

• my crush? no but I did think she was very hot. I always thought Jaime Presley and Jessica Alba were my 90s crushes

• My teen crush was
    Annette Funicello. Tell you how long before the 90s that was! lol

• In the 1990s definitely Natalie Imbruglia
    www.d3bris.de/.../Natalie-Imbruglia-1.jpg

• She was pretty hot. Although her co star in Cluless Stacy Dash was the hotter one. Wow she was amazing.

• I was the weird one, I wanted to have horrible dirty sex with julie andrews... younger her, not older.

• yeah late 90's Alicia was very hot but i would have to say Heather Locklear, Helen Hunt, Kristy McNichol, Lori Loughlin, Christina Applegate,
    Jennifer Aniston. and my all time favorite was Jennie Garth.

• Wait, what? She was in music videos?

How come she wasn't in the "Fancy" music video then?

• No, I always thought Alicia Silverstone had square boobs.

For me it was Halle Berry.

• Nope. I had quite a few depending on the year.

• NoPe. Pamela Anderson, Carmen Electra, that other hot chick from home improvement

• So fuckable in the 90s

• No, not her. Kate Moss and Samantha Mathis.

If you aren't from the '90s, why do you ask?

• Wth are u talking about?