Do most guys/girls like girls with big boobs or big butts?

0|0
3|20

Most Helpful Guy

• Heck no! The most important curves in a woman's body is her smile... ha! just kiddin'... booty!!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Little boobs and little butts, please.

0|0
    0|0
  • indifferent since i'm a feet guy... yeah we x-ist :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they do but I personally like small chests and small butts

0|0
    0|0
  • I love both, but I would always go straight for the woman's ass, because I'm a guy who fully into bootylicious women. The truth is the more ass women has on them the more my eyes & heart go whoa.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curves are definitely prefered - but they have to fit the bodytype. If you are super skinny by nature, but have huge butt/berasts, then obviously that seems offputting.

0|0
    0|0
  • people need to stop asking this question.

1|1
    0|0
  • Both is fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I love big boobs. I also love big butts. On the average though it is going to vary from person to person. Besides if someone is going to base their entire perception of a person on a body part does their opinion really matter?

0|0
    0|0
  • dat a$$$$. lol. I like medium sized of both.

0|0
    0|0
  • I doing know about most guys of girls buy I don't like anything big on a girls, except nipples when aroused. I like petite Asian girls with smallish round parts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Big butts! 👍🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • the big butts/boobs hype is way exaggerated. most guys like the average girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah
    Probably not

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a girl with a big brain

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah boobs and but doesn't matter to me whatever you have is fine for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally do.

0|0
    0|0
  • big boobs only.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer big boobs personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobs but if she has a nice butt and small boobs then that's ok too

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Classy, stylish and nice poised girls are the best. With or without boobs. With or withou butts. Oh and they need to be open minded and know how to take a joke too :D

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all about preference I guess. And balance.
    Besides, a girl can be incredibly curvy but insecure, and guys won't give her that much confidence. While other girls that don't have that kind of body but are confident will. It's all in your head I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • The one with their prettier face, and the better personality.

0|0
    0|0