Which Sitcom DAD are you (QUIZ)?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosapasquarella/which-iconic-tv-dad-are-you#.uvMZo20E8

You got: Dan Conner
You’re a salt-of-the-earth kinda guy. You’re perfectly content with the simple things in life. You’re not one to raise your voice…unless your team scores.

Which Sitcom DAD are you (QUIZ)?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I got George Jefferson

• You got: Danny Tanner
    How you manage to juggle all the things in your life remains a mystery! Keep up the good work! You get by with a lot of help from your friends, who care about your kids as if they were their own. You are invested in the lives of all those around you, and are the ultimate caretaker.

• Danny Tanner. The description they gave at the ending doesn't describe me at all...

• You got: Dan Conner
    You’re a salt-of-the-earth kinda guy. You’re perfectly content with the simple things in life. You’re not one to raise your voice…unless your team scores. Lol same ahahaxD

• I got Danny Tanner

• The smart competent one that is respected by his family and peers. Oh wait...

What Girls Said 4

• You got: Mike Brady
    You are the poster-father of all things Americana. You’re equally passionate about your career and your family. While your work does sometimes make you scarce around the house, you are sure that the time you spend with your children is enriching.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-21104-1434766249-3.jpg

• You got: Danny Tanner

lol... that is very disappointing..

• I got the same one as you.

• I got Danny Tanner but I've never seen any of these sitcoms so I don't know what it means.