Why should I stay at gag?

Most Helpful Girl

• I almost thought I should have left gag but now I dasided to stay because it's kinda fun and I've meet a few friends on here but when I use gag it's just for the fun and entertainment and mostly I came to gag cause there was a question I was trying figure out that I wasn't able to find on google

What Girls Said 7

• If you don't want to, you don't have to.

• If you want to chat anonymously or need to release fuel and don't want to do it in your social setting this is a good place. Its all up to you whether you think it benefits you or not.

• Well why should you leave?

• Because I'm In love with you.

• GAG is endlessly entertaining.

• None of use should, we just do it for entertainment. When people get bored of the place they leave, as has been happening a lot recently. It's probably not what it once was. Some really cool people are gone now. :(

• Because it's awesome.

What Guys Said 12

• it's a nice place and it has interesting people... i don't wanna leave from here.

so there's no reason for u 2 leave, since most internet sites r boring

• if this site helps you stay entertained when you're bored then that can be 1 reason

• I wonder the same thing sometimes.

• If you are bored/tired, take a break and come back - I have done that on a couple of occassions

• thanks for the advice

• For fun dude

• For shits and giggles? I don't know

• There's no reason, leave if you want to.

• Because you like it here?

• If you don't have any reason you may leave.

• This site has so much to offer. Can't believe you can't see that.

• I want to leave too but this site is still kind of addicting. Hopefully i will get bored of it eventually and leave for good.