What is the master race? THE BEST RACE?

Be honest with yourselves. Leave your political correctness in the garbage disposal.

• XBOX
  • Playstation
  • NINTENDO
  • PC
  • ayee b0ss

Most Helpful Guy

• PC
    Hands down. Even 4yo PC's run games better than xbone and Ps4.
    You can't even have 1080p in 60FPS.

In therms of raw performance it's like asking who's better of a VW and a BmW (in some cases even a ferarri). it's not even a competition!

Also, you can do more with a PC than with a consolle, way more. Can you photoshop on consolle? Code? Mod? Create whole new games?
    The single reason PC is the master race is because they use a PC to make the consolle games. Check mate consolle fags XD

• OHHHH

SNAP

• Still proves that over here PC is cheaper.
      Allthough it does indeed seem they have adjusted the prizes internationally to be the same. Wasn't that when it was launched.

no, i can't run GTA5. But i'll be damned if i wouldn't be able to run the CONSOLLE version better than consolls on their setting. and THAT is where it count. Let's run a firestrike benchmark on the consolles, and compare it to firestrike benchmarks on different PC's, shall we. I really want to see those results.

Oh, and my PC isn't a current gen PC. it's a Ps3 gen PC (for pc that means at least 3 generations old tech). It costed me 8k NORWEGIAN kroner, and at the same time a Ps3 costed 6k. Now, those 8k included a 2.1 speaker system (0.7k), a monitor (1k), and mouse and keyboard (0.7k). All parts that last fucking long!
      That means the PC itself costed... wait for it... 5.2k! CHEAPER than your consolle. you seem to love

• what was the prize for a consolle now?
      Because i know that if I buy AMD parts then i can EASILY gather a mobo, a CPU, and a GPU who rivals or beats the consolle.

Also, i'd LOVE to see consolles run at what graphics is considered "minimum" for a pc game. IE 1080p, 60fps. Let's take... fallout 4. To be fucking kind with you!
      30 FPS 180p on consolles! That's what they say! Uncapped for pc. And we both know Fallout 4 was made to "run on everything". Todd howard himself said it was built to be forgiveable.

So no matter how you twist or turn it. PC WILL always perform better, and it is NOT as fucking expensive as you think. Or rather, consolle games isn't as cheap as you think, because you take expeneses like buying a TV (and paying licence) for granted, because you got a TV anyway, payments for online features, not as good sales as on PC (gaben for the win. We even got l4d2 free last year), and the fact it's BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE into account.

What Guys Said 39

• aye b0ss

www.youtube.com/watch?v=btqZejLvZFU&spfreload=1

handheld nintendo is the real MVP master race, it's the ultimate gaming gateway drug. You can start young and never stop

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• That video was random BUT OK

• AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

• pantsu nugeru mon
      pantsu nugeru mon
      pantsu nugeru mon ne

did you like the video? It's kinda preparation for a question I might ask

P. S. if it weren't for GBA I wouldn't be the gamer I am today

• I don't even understand what's with Americans and this whole race issue. Seems rather ridiculous to me. It's like asking "what do you think is better, popcorn with chocolate icing or popcorn with caramel icing?" Who the fuck even cares about this stuff? Some people like it with chocolate, some with caramel. I don't like popcorn at all.

• DID YOU vOTE OR NAH?

• Jeez thats sounds amazing!

I hope we can go inside the internet one day.. like in that episode of Futurama. I'll probably be old as fk tho dang

• Hahaha... yeah that be awesome ;-). Though it might also be a little creepy. Suddenly, the phrase "crap, I've ended up in the weird/creepy corner of the internet again" would get a whole new meaning ;-)

• I'm a console guy... PC gaming is so anti-social. All by yourself on your gaming rig. I like to simultaneously play with others IN THE SAME ROOM! Way too social to be a part of through PC race.

Out of the consoles... PlayStation is the Master Race! Everyone else in consoles gets in where they fit in.

• It can be very antisocial lol

• My roommate in college showed me how to build the first, the 2nd I bought online because they assembled it.

• Thats p awesome.

• PC, but only because of modding. Lag is the drawback. I can never be content with vanilla versions of games. Otherwise, I'd probably be in the PlayStation camp.

• 2nerd.com/.../Discussing-games-and-consoles.jpg
    My allegiance is with Playstation but I'm cool with with Nintendo
    Fuck an Xbox and PC.. I don't know I hear they got the crown for master race but I wouldn't know :D

• 1|0
  • i'd pick Playstation since it's da console i've spent most time playin, but durin da last months i've lost interest in video-games so i consider myself a non-gamer now, or at least a casual gamer since i play only a few days/month

• Casual gamer is a good way to say it

• Dude that shit is really complicated lol

• Nevermind after all my interest towards games slowly fades away
      Findin a hobby in yer home x-ept internet and music is really difficult damn... and i hate readin as fuck LOL

• I played games on all consoles listed here & pc games way back when I was only a small child all the way till now. I had a blast playing loads of games from these consoles because I was a bigger gamer back then much more then I am now. Overall, I'm still into gaming & I don't really have a favorite because I love all of them.

• Vulcans are , take Spock for example

• PlayStation!!!

• I am mostly a PC gamer. But when it comes to console games, i use Xbox360, because I've always liked it better than the PS3. But if i ever get an upgrade, I'll most likely get a PS4, because everone says the Xbox One sucks :/

• Diffidently PC, petter games, better graphics and modabillity, as for performance that depends on the PC lo end pc's consoles will always win in performance, but mid range and higher it's about even.

• ZE ARYAN MASTER RACE SHALL ESTABLISH A NEW EMPIRE, FREE FROM THE FILTH OF THE SEMITE AND THE DEGENERATE MONGOLOI... Oh you meant gaming platforms. Oh. Well then I guess PC. SIEG HEIL!*
    *I am not actually a neo-Nazi

• PC/Playstation/Nintendo and that gives me all I need
    I prefer PC though.

• I only have PC lolz

• PC, you can play anygame from any console and its more portable. Who plays command and conquer on their xbox ( i did and I blew)

• The all of the above race. I currently own 7 consoles, 3 handhelds, and a gaming pc.

• Pc master race all the way can't wait to get my hands on a 980ti

• PC beats everything else. I wish fighting game tournaments were on PC.

• Playstation all day for me. I been on since the first Playstation.

• You definitely got me there buddy.

• Where is Android?

• This question again...

Do console peasants even visit Girlsaskguys in their consoles?

• PlayStation!!!

• The Ouya is master race

• Best race? Easy, the 100 metres of course

• Nintendo! The king of kings.

• I like Xbox because of Halo and I like Nintendo for Mario kart lol.

• PC obviously lol

• PC. because you can custom build your own.

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 13

• I hate to do this but I have to go with PC. The fact that you're able to mod makes it superior. There's also a gaming controller if people are like me and love controllers. But I will stick with consoles. I don't have thousands of dollars to dish out on a gaming computer.

• I haven't gamed on all of these, not their more current upgrades at least. I like all of them, but I have the best memories on Playstation and Nintendo.

• MARIO KART 5EVER

• I kinda like Nintendo a lot. I do not why. <3

• When I saw this... XD had no idea you were referring to gaming. You just made my day

• PC is my life!

• NINTENDO! ^^ they are crazy :D

• PC all the way! It can do literally anything the others can, but better

• XBOX BECAUSE IM BIASED

• Idc what anyone else says, Xbox FTW!!!

• I play the nintendo and playstation

• Xbox forever ❤️

• Pc is. There's so much more you can do with graphics and sound