Girls, Would you break up with your boyfriend if he kissed another girl?

If you don't have a boyfriend pretend you had one and you have been with him for about half a year.
He kisses this hot girl he knows but the she came onto him and she looked sexy and seductive so he let her kiss him.

• Break up
    91% (62)
  • Stay
    9% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Despite the fact that many girls get offended if their man kisses another girl, its just that if you truly loved the girl you were dating you wouldn't let that happen. I know its hard for some guys to resist urges, but this doesn't mean they re uncontrollable. If I had a boyfriend I would ask him why this happened and that he should resist this in the future if he wants to continue in a relationship with me. It's that simple. I would be angry for awhile, but i f he was truly sorry I wouldn't dump him on the spot

What Girls Said 24

• Of course I'd break up, not gonna stay in a relationship with a weak ass cheatin pussy :) I have self respect!

• In a heart beat. There's no excuse for that and I won't put up with cheating

• Why in the world would I want to stay with someone who doesn't respect or value me enough not to cheat on me?

• I would break up, but if for some CRAZY reason I decided to stay with him I don't think the relationship would ever be the same. So eventually we'd break up. :)

• Fuck that, I'm out.

• break up of course!

• I don't care how good she looks, how seductive she's being, or how much he just couldn't stand it. If you're in a relationship and want someone else, leave the relationship. It's as simple as that. Do not kiss another person while you're with someone. If my boyfriend did it I would dump him ASAP. It shows an obvious lack of respect for our relationship.

• lol well maybe she can take care of him after i dump his ass

• It's BS, and I would get rid of him. He could've very well pushed her away even if she came onto him. The only way I would forgive something like that is if I was serious with someone for years or married to them, and that was like the only cheating type thing they have ever done to me.

• Break up...

• Let me ask you something back then: woukd you probably ever forgive yourself and still b with her?

Anyways thats not cool at all. And she's orobably better off with someone that will actual, y care about her.

• Pack his shit and kick him to the curb.

• I can't pretend that didn't happen.

• Of course I'd break up

• Break up, its a no brainer.

• Um yes, I would certainly break up with my boyfriend if he was kissing on another girl!

• No, I don't really care about kissing.

• Break up. Sorry not sorry

• I would be mad and confront him about it. I wouldn't break up.

• Really? I would. He let her because he was enjoying. If it had been all her fine. But he wanted too✊

• @HookingSwan it would only bother me if he had feelings for the girl. I have a boyfriend but I have sex with other guys too. He knows about it and has no problem with it. We talked about it in the start of our relationship. I don't have a problem if he does it too, as long as he lets me know first.

• Oh that is a different situation then

• I'd dump them.

• oh helllllllll naaawwwwwwwwww, my boyfriend knows that type of shit is absolutely unacceptable and we've already made those type of guide lines clear at the beginning of the relationship, if he wants something sexy and seductive he can tell me to go do my makeup and put on something sexy and IIII will gladly kiss him, the whole point of loyalty in a relationship is that of course you are going to be confronted with hot sexy people of the opposite sex during your relationship BUT you know better and have mad respect for your significant other so those types of temptations just slide off your shoulder and i know my boyfriend would be oh so disappointed in me if he heard i did that and i know the relationship would most likely never be the same in a really negative way so he knows not to even go there

• I'd make sure she didn't look sexy anymore!! After I whoop her id whoop him. Then go kiss a random dude that looked sexy!

• Bye Felicia.

• i would break up.