I'm not happy with this job situation?

They never let us know they were mailing out our checks until the last minute and I still haven't gotten mines in the mail. I am stressed about this because I needed my money. That is the whole point of me having a job is to make my own money. Not ask others for. money. I haven't eating and have no way to work because of this matter... I am not happy with this job and turn all the way off about their effort to make sure I got paid in a timely manner.

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to the HR department.

• Did that and all they said we can't help you just wait

• It's been 4 days! I'm mean I haven't even eaten.

• I have dedication and a commitment I. travel over 6 hours to work each day and they know better to mail out people checks if they receive tax credits for hiring the poor. I'm just saying

What Guys Said 1

• I think it is time to start looking for a new job because you need a job with regular paychecks and money coming in to pay the bills

What Girls Said 2

• You should have a firm but polite conversation with your boss/management and tell them you weren't aware they would be sending out the cheques at the last minute. Let them know you're unable to eat and just live in general because you're living paycheque to paycheque. If they're not approachable or you're worried about getting fired, ask your coworkers to approach them with you.

• there is nothing you can really do.

• If it was your money what would do