Guys, What does this mean?

When guy writes, "I got my eye on a girl, but she doesn't know I'm blind."

FYI: no, he is not blind lol

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, he has either been reading too much Jaden Smith's words of wisdom, or it is supposed to be some metaphor on life.

I'm going to try and put on my old English AP highschool thinking cap (do people still say "thinking cap?") and decipher it. Hmm, maybe his eye on the girl represents him physically looking at her and checking her out or at the very least paying attention to her, but him being blind means he isn't looking for a relationship. Sorry if that is stretch. It is the best I got.

What Guys Said 7

• I think he is being poetic saying the girl doesn't notice him therefore doesn't realise that he likes her.

• Blinded by love, not seeing who the person really is

• He likes that girl but she doesn't know and he is too shy to tell her but is still debating to tell her. He's "blind" 'cause he doesn't know what to do.

• he likes a girl a lot, but he doesn't know how to express his feelings to her and pursue her.

• Sounds a bit like double dutch to me...

• Is it Jaden Smith?

It's Jaden Smith.

• Oxymoronic?