If you could get rid of one of your fears which would it be?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish I could get rid of the fear of being rejected

What Guys Said 6

• The fear of failure. I hate it. It holds me back, and I've failed so any times. But the worst part is that I relate failure to everything I do. Failure in love, failure back in school. I have had a tendency to pour my heart out and then get left in the dust. It was terrible and I never learned. It was a part of who I was. Who I am. Who I always will be. I can live a career of criminal justice without the fear of death but i can't make a relationship work. I use to blame myself too. I said I wasn't good enough. I would use that to get better in the weight room. It was always my fault in my head. I had always let her get away. It was always that I wasn't good enough for her. Never that it wasn't meant to be. I lived like that up until last year. Then I stopped, I stopped dating. I said if something was meant to be it would happen. And I've been better since then. I mean I've lived without any intimate or sexual interaction for almost two years now.. Its been tough but its been easier than the self destructive ways I use to have. So I would get rid of my fear of failure and not being good enough, strong enough, smart enough.

• Fear of meeting new people, small talk.

• You should embrace your fears and turn them into a strength, not wish to get rid of them.

• i get kinda nervous when public speaking

• My fear of getting old or my fear of isolation

• talking to women

What Girls Said 6

• failure. or certain bird species. one of them.
    probably the latter, since the former is what keeps me going.

• The fear of dying. Not to the point where I would become reckless of course, but to the point where I would feel at peace with eventually dying. It makes me feel anxious and scared.

• the fear of puke. i can't even handle when my daughter throws up
    scariest thing ever

• the fear of spider i can not stand them

• of being rejected

• fear of change.