Are you anti-Semite?

I'm Jewish myself

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah... I mean, listen. I grew up in Boca Raton and I can tell you all the New England Jews that move down there are the most obnoxious people I've ever come across. They have no frontal lobes whatsoever, they just speak their minds about everything and are extremely rude, they bitch and complain about EVERYTHING. I've had so many friends that have worked in restaurants and them and all their co workers always complained about the Jewish people and how unbelievable impolite, impatient, and cheap they are. Then I went to high school with all their kids/grandkids and they're just as equally shitty, they talk so much shit and instigate all sorts of conflicts. After living through that for 25 years, what can you expect? Most gentiles I know in the area have at least some distaste towards the Jewish people, it's like they're all a bunch of Larry Davids. Apart from that, you've got Israel, who think they own all the fucking land in Palestine and can just take as many homes as they want free from any liability. So when you speak out against what's obviously a grave injustice towards human beings, you're called an anti-semite. I don't know what it is, but even the most liberal Jews that defy any war the US is currently involve in, all seem to unanimously support the bloodshed of Israel, why? It's like there's something written in the Old Testament about having absolutely no regard for anyone that's considered a "gentile", just look how Hasidic Jews view the rest of the world.

I know I'll get some shit for this, but I feel I probably have more experience with Jewish people than the average American based on where I lived.

• Figures you'd go anon. for this, typical

• As are you.

• I went anonymous saying I am Jewish. How is that ballsy?

What Girls Said 12

• Not at all. I don't think I've met a lot of Jewish people, 1 practicing. And he was a cool dude, great speaker in my religions class.

• No I'm not but I'm careful around Jewish people because I tried to learn about their religion 4 years ago and was treated like scum for having christian beliefs. One Jewish guy even tried to murder me.

• Nope I cut ally really love Jewish people. I've never met a Jewish person i didn't like. And one of t favorite people ever is my Jewish friends grandma Bubby. I absolutely love her.

• No one who was actually anti-Semitic will actually admit to it. You do realize that right?

• They will, trust me

• That's a bit delusional, my love. No one is up front with their prejudices anymore (except for Rich White Southern Christians who don't realize they lost the civil war).

• Which proves my point

• i dont know what that is..

• Nope, not at all. One of my friends is a Jew and he lives in Israel. So yeah nope. Jewish people are cool.

• I hardly notice them. They tend to reside in wealthy areas.

• I am not.
    Ethnically, I'm Jewish. My entire family is Jewish. But I am not religious.

• I'm not. But if someone here was, why would they admit it?

• There was a guy here, who had the username "confederateswag". He openly admitted he was a propeitor of the confederacy and what it stood for

• No, I'm a realist.

• Anti Semitic people won't say they are anti Semitic

• not at all.

What Guys Said 13

• Fuck the zionist jews working with bankers and the elite. Biggest terrorists and deception creators of the earth. Isis is tiny compared to their power

• But they don't do what isis does

• Lol if u knew high deep they have their hands in power, ud know what they actually support and allow. Normal jeez are fine. It's the zionist ones tryin to take over the world

• Nope but I do tell and laugh at awful jokes at their expense then feel The Guilt later. If I don't feel the guilt my childhood friend makes sure I feel The Guilt.

• I don't mind people of the jewish faith

• No. I am not any kind of racist.

I am, however, anti-Judaism and indeed anti every other religion.

I am, however, very pro-Israel, though I am not a Zionist, as I am against any nationalism or any other form of collectivism.

• no im not. At the same time though, im not really a fan of some the things Israel is doing atm... and within some circles, I'd be called an anti-semite for that.

• Maybe... but then again that one actress that played matilda is pretty attractive to be honest
    *hopefully my humor is understandable and people don't think I'm actually racist...*

• Yes, I am an anti-semite

• From a Jewish prospective or from Israel prospective?

• I am circumcised.

• I like jewish people and girls

• No but I don't like Jews who think that Jews can't be black.

• You aren't born Jewish, like you're born gay/straight

• Never said you are born Jewish , but a lot of Jewish people don't consider black Jews real Jews.

• G-d bless Israel and Jerusalem

• Shalom

• Ani ohevet otahca

• Bevakasha

• No why should I be, racism doesn't make sense to me.