Does anyone on here have connections of significance that could help me get a conservative political job in the US, Canada, Australia, or UK?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Short answer is possibly, but it depends on a huge number of factors. You should look locally. Where are you really? Not the Vatican, I'm guessing? If you're in one of the countries you've named, you can begin finding meaningful political/public service work by networking with conservative political workers and politicians. Become known, speak out, shake hands, wear a suit, look and sound competent, and you'll be on your way. But you need to start locally among people who can get to know you personally. I cannot imagine you would find a job (like you're describing) on this website. It would be better for you to start a blog or analysis website and begin working that angle, but again, it would need to be regionally specific, and it wouldn't pay well if at all for a year or so at a bare minimum. You could take all these approaches at once, though. Good luck. :)

• No. I have experience.. and how could you POSSIBLY help?

I am in the US

I used to talk to a girl from this site whose father is a state legislator, and could've been a Lt. Governor but some Congressman bullied him out of the race... but I got tired of how she talked to me and I felt she could have helped me more than she did, so I don't speak to her anymore.