Why do I feel so sad about a boy I love?

I have liked a guy for over a year now and that's saying something for a girl who gets over a crush in less than 4 months. At first I remember the exact moment when it hit me that I liked him. I literally thought "shit I really like this kid." The whole reason for me liking him was A. he is a very attractive person and B. He was kind of funny and always was turning around in his seat to say weird stuff and interact with me and make me laugh. I used to get very nervous talking to him and now it's not that hard. He used to make me super happy and I don't think he knew that I like him (even though this girl immaturely told him that I do). Now I am really sad because I've been a bitch to him lately (because I suck at interacting with boys) and I know that we will never date because we are two so completely different people. Yeah there is the possibility that he thinks I'm attractive but he would never date me. But anyways, why am I so sad about this boy? I literally love him (and I don't use the term love unless I mean it) and it's just really sad because I would do anything to be with him. I just want to figure out why I'm so sad about this.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't date you because your attitude changed toward me. Why did you go from being nice, to being a bitch, just like that. I believe it has to do with the relation of you getting over crush's very quickly. Do you think maybe you just fall for guys because they're attractive, and you like that he likes you? (or at least thinks you're attractive) by being nice to you

What Guys Said 1

• I think you are sad because you think there is no hope with crush.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you're sad because you know you're not doing anything to move forward with him