What's your biggest regret?

Mine.
Way back when I was in high school. I was offered a scholarship to an art school. But I turned it down because I hated school.
Now I wonder what could have been. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• While I was in university the longterm long distance relationship I was in broke down and I ended up getting scooped up by a lass who made no secret that she was determined to get me... went right from one relationship into a second which I never really wanted to be in. It went bad and I always regretted not spending a few months or so being young free and single at university, if only because I think it would have helped me grow up faster, and not gotten into a 7year relationship of spiralling hell.

What Girls Said 3

• I regret not being social enough during my first 2 years at uni. I think I missed out on a lot of experiences due to my shyness and scared of being out of my comfort zone.

• I'm not sure if I have any regrets. Maybe calling attention to myself wrongfully when I was younger or posting my ideas online and allowing my enemies to see what I was typing. That's mostly the only regret that I have.

• ONE of many
    =
    Dropping out of high school in my final year three weeks b4 exams when my parents were on vacation in Europe .

What Guys Said 3

• Lots of small ones but nothing major - I wouldn't change much about my life

• My only regret is not living enough :/

• I stuck around in a relationship for 3 years too long with someone who cheated on me constantly. At the time I had a fair few girls chasing me, all of them infinitely prettier and kinder than my then girlfriend. I'm still making up for lost time ;)