What does sushi taste like?

I'm just curious. I've never tried it..

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on if you're eating sashimi or just the sushi with the rice wrapped in seaweed, but the seaweed ones taste a bit sour in the middle cause of the vinegar used in the rice, and the seaweed part tastes soft. But sashimi is very tender, since it's raw fist. I love sushi, and you should definitely try it :D

• Thanks! That helped out a lot :D

• Now I only have to convince my mom to drive me to that one store... but thanks for the info :)

• You're welcome :)

What Guys Said 9

• Raw fish or bait

• Really depends on the kind. A very slight hint of ocean flavor, salty/sweet, smooth texture. Quite delicious. I make it all the time. Took forever to learn how to roll it properly, but I've got it down now.

• Exactly what it sounds like raw fish - I was not a fan

• it tastes like rice. the fish doesn't taste like much, unless you get the tuna. closest thing i can think of is really really low flavored cherry flavored jelly. unless you dip it in soy sauce, then it has a great fish taste

• Depends on the roll. Try unagi maki for an entry level roll, spicy scallop for a mid-level, and a dragon roll for the top tier.

• never tasted!!

• Sushi is good but not better than u I think

• Sushi? Ohh deliciosu.. U must try

• Like raw fish on rice.

What Girls Said 5

• Depends what kind you get.
    i get crazy boy rolls.
    its fake crab with avocado rolled in rice, deep fried with sauce on top.
    yummy yummy

• Its the same as asking, how do vegetables taste. There are many kinds of sushi, so you cannot tell it taste such or such.

• Good!
    ////

• If you're at a good place, it's amazing.

• Fish rice and veggies. It's pretty good