If dreams are your brain's way of bettering you, tell me how this is supposed to better me?

I just woke up from a dream of Angelina Jolie shooting a gun up into the sky and somewhere in Australia the bullet came down and destroyed a pier, and a woman standing on the dock fell into the water and had her legs grabbed by a massive alligator, was dragged under, resurfaced screaming, and then the alligator opened its jaws back up and chomped down bending her in half, then submerged.

Angelina Jolie then started to laugh and shot another bullet in the sky.

WHAT THE FUCK.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dreams are your brain's way of telling you what you desire and what you fear. Up to you to give your dreams a meaning.

What Girls Said 4

• Dreams don't mean anything

• lol somewhere in australia

• What the... I guess you are obsessed with Angelena Jolie, guns, alligators, and death?

• Dreams are your brain replaying your senses without control. They don't mean anything.

• I didn't mean betterment in the sense of premonitions, but typically dreams are meant to train you in your sleep (hence sleep paralysis during rem sleep) no?

• No, it's nothing but chemicals and signals firing off.

What Guys Said 2

• obviously, it tells you that you should not fire a gun pointing up, just kill someone near you!!! also, very cleverly, your brain is requesting you to stop being a pervert about Angelina Jolie!!! PS:What happened with the second one? is Brad Pitt safe?

• Brad Pitt was somewhere executing Project Mayhem with Edward Norton but instead of Edward Norton shooting himself in the mouth Angelina Jolie's bullet came in and shot him in the mouth instead but because it wasn't the movie this time Brad Pitt's character didn't die but he did call the hospital and Edward Norton had to get a tracheotomy and now sounds like Ned off of South Park.

• He kind of deserved that... bet he didn't see that coming!!! boommmmm!!!

• Wow that's violent. How the hell do u get those dreams