What does the term "curvy" mean to you?

Question speaks for itself. What does "curvy" mean to you?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• For me I think of a lady with an hourglass shape so basically wide bosom and wide hips but skinny waist. The word is used pretty loosely though so I just don't even like using it anymore.

• Curvy, and a really weird couch.]

www.livbit.com/.../freeflowseating_1.jpg

Monroe was considered curvy, though you can't really see it in this picture.

i746.photobucket.com/.../d9e507e1.jpg

• I like slim so the majority of women would be curvy to me

• Curvy means hourglass figure.

Curvy does not mean fat.

• Overweight. I know it's not SUPPOSED to mean that but tell that to all the fat chicks who keep misusing it.

• for me if im reading a personal ad and it says she is curvy it means she's over weight. and has lots of jelly roles.

• It means curvy.

• not too skinny not too much fat :)

• An voluptuous women who has alittle more fat than usual.

What Girls Said 11

• Big but hips thoughts and boobs. Flat stomach even with the extra weight.
    On a girl of the same height but who was Apple shaped instead of hourglass who had the same weight on her as the curvy girl would look fat.
    That's what I hate when guys say "guys like some meat on a girls bones, thickness" they mean they like curvy. Because if I tried to gain weight it would go straight to my stomach and arms and I'd look hideous.

• Hour glass figure, actual defined hips, bust and butt areas. Most people claiming to be curvy are just big boxes.

• Hmmm... I guess having all the "right" bits in all the "right" places!! .. Nice Bust - Small Waist - Well Defined Hips = Hourglass Figure.

• 0|0
  • Big boobs, thin waist, wide hips. I've never thought obese women look curvy. Round sure, but not curvy.

• Having a smaller waist and hips that come out which gives the illusion of an hourglass. Both thinner and thicker women can be considered curvy. It's less about weight and more about shape.

• Curvy is having big breasts, small waist and big butt, so all in all, an hourglass figure.

• well it used to mean a woman with curves, but nowadays any overweight woman thinks she's curvy.

• not skinny. ha! jk! for me, it's having thighs and a booty :)

• An hourglass figure: Narrow waist and wider hips.
    But some people use the word differently

• Larger chest and hips.
    Not fat.