Hey guys and girls.. something soooooo funny just happened.. has somthing like this ever happened to you?

there was a questions.. what to do when you cannot go back to sleep.. and i said.. just hope to die.. any kind of sleep is nice.. i was not serious... it is just frustrating when you want to sleep but cannot.. ok so i got a message from gag admin.. that i have suicidal tendencies.. and i should not do anything to hurt myself.. and they gave some numbers to cal.. LOL.. what is that.. did this happen to anyone else here ever?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I was talking to a 15 year old who wanted to earn money. I told her to do jobs for cash since she can't legally work. The expression in Ireland for this type of work is cash in hand. I unfortunately phrased it as " You could get cash in h**d jobs " - It was removed for being explicit, I laughed about it wrote a post to say be careful how you phrase things using **** instead of hand and that was removed for being nonsense.
    I was so mad at the pettiness I resigned as a moderator.

• oh my god.. thanks for sharing this.. this is sooooooooooo damn funny.. and i m soo glad you are not a mod.. they lose the friendly and cool thing.. you know.. :D

• Thanks for MHO

• you are welcome.. :)

What Guys Said 8

• It's a standard message you get when your question or opinion gets reported and/or removed for "suicidal tendencies". Maybe you were joking, maybe not, better safe than sorry.

• Yes someone reported your question for suicidal tendencies
    and you never meant anything like that yes the Administrators
    are taking down the wrong stuff for sure they need to take the questions
    down such as " what to do when your horny" ? :p <3

• They, helping you...
    numbers to call, like to talk about suicide and self harm? I think

Nope not happened

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😃😂 LOLOLOLOLOLOLO... TROLOLOLO... TROLOLOLO.
    ...
    ...
    .

... WHAT? wait what? Oh cool!!! 😂

• Awh how sweet. Wish someone cared that much about me. They just tell me to go do it but luckily I always chicken out.

• LOL... i m sooooo glad you always chicken out... :) and i would care ok.. if you talk like that again i m gonna start sending you msgs ok.. :D

• I may have to start acting emo then. :P Thanks dear.

• You are far too young and beautiful to die so let me do it for you. this dude said he always wanted to die rich... so we gave him a pot of gold and then strangled him

• @cinderelli I can't see you ever wanting to do away with yourself you have too much passion for life to do that XXXX

• haha... i m not gonna do it.. cowards die like that.. :)

• You're quite right and you really aren't a coward XX

• Yup I went anonymous and wrote my username.. It was taken down being member post. Lol. Dammit.

• Haha... never happened to me.

What Girls Said 4

• That's just a initiative taken by this website to help people who are feeling suicidal. I really don't think this should be taken as a negative thing. This website is just trying their best to help people out there who are feeling low. I understand this was said in a joking manner but you must realize that people come on here and say they want to commit suicide too so it becomes difficult to sometimes draw a line between who really needs help and who is just saying it in a joking way.

• yeah i know.. i reported some opinions like that too... but it was funny to me because i did not mean anything like that.. but still it is good that they try to help people with problems..

• @Asker

Yeah I can imagine it was funny :P At least you're OK and not angry about it. Some peeps on here will probably take offense and say the website is doing a bad job.

• Haha, yeah, a few days ago there was question smth like ''Are you lucky to be alive?'' and I said ''I don't care, I'd rather be dead tbh.'' and then ofc GAG messaged me all that, lol. I'm not suicidal XD

• LOL.. i know they are trying to help.. but it is funny to people like us who did not mean anything like that.. FYI i m not suicidal either..

• I know right 😄

• well I put a gun to my head one time... pulled the trigger and shot out the light.. bullet went straight through my ears and didn't hit a bloody thing

• That an admin was worried and this is an advice site so it was a precaution. Believe it or not there's quite a few people that post about wanting to commit suicide. The admin or the system just didn't want anything to happen to you.

• Nope, I have not stated that I want to die anytime soon on here LOL.