Do you hate inconsistency as much as I do?

Since we are creatures of habit, when we break the habit of something, it pisses me off. Like, for example if someone posts a picture everyday but then all of a sudden stops. Why do people do that, it annoys the hell out of me

Most Helpful Guy

• Change is the only constant, brother. Also, habits can be just as pro social as they are anti social. Many people meet their demise due to their rituals.

To be honest, when I read the question I didn't expect the subtext. I assumed you were going to talk about logic, rationality, beliefs, arguments, etc. Correcting these kinds of inconsistencies is very important to me.

The irony of what you are talking about is that some people can be consistently inconsistent, in which case you can always count on them. Otherwise? Sure it can be bothersome, but you can't make other people's decisions for them, just let the missing photo go man.

What Girls Said 2

• Change is always scary but we need to embrace it. The only constant is change

• I dislike inconsistency when it gets in the way of keeping to an important commitment that's relevant to my life. For instance, if we establish that we'll meet at 8:30 for work and yet sometimes without notice you show up at 9, that would be an issue. Other than that, I'm not really concerned with whether people stick to posting pictures everyday and things like that. Doesn't bug me.

• But if you come to expect something to happen, no matter, shouldn't it piss you off when it doesn't happen

• It doesn't piss me off, but I may be mildly surprised.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah I am a bit like that, it annoys me a bit