What are you afraid of the most?

Most Helpful Girl

• BUGS. BUGS. Fuckin run for my life when I see them.

What Girls Said 8

• Spiders and burning to death. Also drowning. *shudder*

• Falling and knocking my teeth out. Also waking up with a penis, not a man, just a penis not a vagina. That's horrifying.

• The ceptic tank breaking, taking the ACT.. again, my senior year, and not getting into heaven, myself or anyone i love dying, and roaches.

• This question again... Love, I'm afraid of falling in love, because I'm just stupid like that.

• The dark.. I'm getting more used to it though

• Spiders, Snakes, Sharks etc.

• My deepest psychological fear is the fear of failing everyone who has ever counted on me for anything in my life and being fat. But that's because I have a mental illness. I fear failure. Never trying, never making a mistake in my life, never being able to finish something, being a dumbass. On a more superficial level, haunted houses. I don't like ghosts or things I can't see.

• My mom.. She's crazy

What Guys Said 11

• Locked in syndrome...
    ... or being concious during an operation (done it once dont ever want that again).

... or dying cold and alone and knowing no one will remember my name, and that I failed to truly connect with the world due to my own crippling fear, only to now face the thing I feared most all along.

... Or being sat on the lavatory and feeling a spider crawl out from under the rim onto my arse cheek.

... Or that everyone around me thinks I smell and no-one has told me because they are all being polite.

... or that I will one day wake up to find a small black hole in my leg. Ill squeaze and poke at the hole and find out that it's really deep. The next day there will be another and another untill a large section of skin is starting to resemble a honeycomb structure and Ill stick something sharp in the hole and find a magot.. and Ill desperatly try to get all of the holes cleer and there will be blood everywhwere and the entire leg will have been digested from the inside out.

Hows that? Want some more?

• Being buried alive

• Death and being homeless

• Being unable to stay in North America after graduation, and some scary/creepy animals. (Snakes, for example.)

• Physical pain. That's always a nuisance.

• Parasites eating my brain.

• Opaque water

• My next life ! :)

• I'm afraid of dying before my time.

• people I don't like people

• Being trapped in an elevator with annoying teen girls who don't exfoliate. Like giiiirl invest in some proactive, there is no excuse for bad skin mkaaaaay