I already have two piercings on my ears. Am I too young to get a third ear piercing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ear piercings are fine even that young

What Guys Said 6

• No... it's only your ear

• isn't that too much for your age? I prefer not to :)

• yes I think you are, too much piercings don't look good anyway

• Well I plan to get a nose piecing when I'm like 16, so... :)

• well it's completely your decision I've never been a big fan of piercings to be honest, decent amounts on nose and ears seems okay though.

• I think you are too young

• That fact that you are worrying about being too young for it is enough to show me you are ready for it. It's not a huge comittment, and you can always remove them! I had 5 in highschool and only have 2 now (ear and nipple)

• What do you think, dipshit? No, stop defacing your body. You're not a wall that should be admired. You're a human that should be respected. All in all, I don't really care what you do lol

• There's no point of saying anything if you don't have anything nice to say, so... maybe you should just stop talking. It's best to. by the way, it's only an EAR piercing, not a tongue piercing.

• Don't tell me what to do.
      I say what I feel.
      Simple as that, fishstick.

• Good luck with that... Nothing I can do about it.

What Girls Said 5

• its your ears... but just make sure that you're parents will be okay with it if they ever find out

• Well it's only your ears, as long as school is fine with it. At my school at your age they were girls with there belly piercied, now that was wrong.

• What do your parents/guardians think?

• Well u already have 2 holes, might as well add a 3rd.

Jk. Whatever you are comfortable with

• How young & do your parents mind?