Are u proud about being a human?

Are u proud about being the person u are? Or more about what u did?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am always proud to be human. Humanity has its flaws, its struggles, its dangers, and its curiosity-- but in the end we are all beautiful creatures. I wouldn't see myself better in any other way. Our willpower is a strength that I think is capable of bringing us all together-- it is our stronghold. That's something we will always have and something I will appreciate as being a human. I try my best to appreciate myself and see the good in others, its something I can always look back on and something I love.

What Girls Said 5

• Am extremely proud of being the woman I am.. And in having this truly amazing reproductive body.. If only it would hurry up and start working!!

• Sometimes I'd rather be a pet dog in a good home.

• Well I am half-extraterrestrial so that's as good as it gets lol. It's just a little hindering that I have slight set-backs for connecting with a and feeling sympathy with people. Then my human side is aware that everyone thinks Im a douche... darn.

• Some decisions that I've made are good.. Excellent even.. But many decisions that I've made make me cringe with shame and cry with sadness..

• Nope. Humans suck

What Guys Said 11

• not totally satisfied
    i hate my 1st 20 years of my life, and i completely disown my then-self, i wanna beat him down if i ever get da chance. i was really equal wid shit back then so technically there's nothing more but a big vacant space during those years.
    i wish i could delete every single memory from then

• yes absolutely, we have so much choice about the things we can do, its amazing, the best part though for me, was falling in love and marrying her

• I am proud of myself both for who I am and what I did

• Am I proud to be human? No.
    Am I proud to be me? Some times.
    Am I proud of what I've done in life? Not really.

• Besides the fact that humans have the capacity to kill their own kind, rape their own kind, eat thier own kind, mass murder, Nuke the world, slavery, sex traffic, abuse animals..,,

• Neither in particular.

• Yes am and why shouldn't i? Am a good human being i do feel good by helping people i respect women and what else you need to be a good human being ^_^

• Lol only thing I'm proud of is when i wake up before 3 pm

• I am about both :D

• Not a fan of many people, but there are still people to be admired, i wouldn't say proud though

• Proud is the wrong word more like content.