How do you think New York?

Do you like it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't like living there but I somehow look back on my time there fondly. It's so hot in the summer in areas like China town where the streets are black and there aren't any trees. Passing through midtown on foot is annoying because the streets are clogged with tourists. Central Park is very nice though and the constant bustle and buzz of the city really does make you feel like you're standing at the center of the universe.

What Girls Said 13

• I love NYC, I work there so I am here 5x per week at least. Expensive, but worth every penny. It has something for everybody. so many different neighborhoods, SOHO, TriBeCA the West and East Village, Harlem, Midtown, UWS UES, the list goes on, I love my home 25 miles away but look forward to each morning as I return back to the city I love.

• I went there and it can be both inspirational and also a little too hot in the summer time.

• Its probably very nice and interesting. So much hisstorrry and I heard its beautiful in the fall. Totally one of the places I'd like to visit.

• Very indifferent , tough and aggressive. Cheap commodities from CHINAAAA.

• I'd love to visit there someday, during Christmas maybe.

• Yes. I like it a lot.

• It's alright.

I got bored. I would like to move somewhere else.

• New York seems awesome. I'd definitely love to go there, especially when it's Christmas time.

• Yes it's gorgeous

• YEAH i luv it

• I think it looks dirty and unclean and messy

• I've never been but I would love to go there and the New Year's thing looks so cool and fun.

• it's not on my list of places to visit

What Guys Said 10

• I was there once - I didn't like it - Too much of a big city for me.

• I live in New York but it all depends on where your talking about, the city is an interesting and expensive place, upstate is really nice and scenic , Long Island where I live is very expensive but really nice out east especially the wine vineyards

• Fun to visit for a couple weeks but I wouldn't want to live there. Just too much hassle getting around, and too many people in one place.

• I love New York. When you're there it's just a very ordinary big city, but a lovely one. The people are surprisingly welcoming and nice.

New York is great. :)

• It was fun.

• Network models... I love them.

• Yeah looks beautiful froM top ^_^

• people in new york DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE

they all need to jump off a bridge for we are not benefiting from there stupidity.

• i've never been there , but it's look like Dreams town

• It looked better when it had twin towers

• Assuming your age is correct I appreciate but really dislike your comment. There is no way you can fathom what that day was like.

The last thing it should be is a reason to hate Muslims. Hate breeds hate. Know your neighbor, know a Muslim. These radicals don't represent the vast majority of people from the Arab world.

It was a horrible day but the only correct way to respond to such hate is with kindness for those affected which includes innocent Muslims around the world. To know them is to love them.

• WTF? I was talking about how the SKYLINE once looked. I never mentioned anything about hating Muslims or any other race. What are you on about lady?