Should I go to work after getting my wisdom teeth taken out?

I'm getting all 4 teeth removed at 2pm this Friday and I'm scheduled to go in on Saturday, do I need to call in and recover or should I go in?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd call your manager and let them know you are getting wisdom tooth surgery. let them know that you'll go in if you can but you may need to take the day off

What Guys Said 6

• Call in to recover. You won't be much use because you won't be able to talk that much plus you'll still be on pain meds that will prevent you from driving safely.

• I would take day off - It seems a bit soon

• if you're drugged up with local anesthesia then you probably won't be able too. if you're not getting drugged, only numbed, then no because even with painkillers your mouth is gonna beat like a bitch!

• Call in. My crush said it hurt to laugh, smile, talk, or really do anything with her head or mouth for like 5 days after she got hers removed. And since we worked at the front end of the grocery store she wouldn't be able to talk to customers so it wouldn't have been good.

Don't go into work. You'll be in some pain.

• I didn't know that foreigners take out their wisdom teeth..

• You should tell them you are getting your wisdom teeth removed. You will be in pain for a while...

What Girls Said 2

• If you're not in too much pain, I would say go for it, but I honestly wouldn't. I would plan to work another day in the week so you can make up Saturday. I think you'll be in a lot of pain.

• You'll be doped up. You can't work that day.