Does everyone have a doppelgänger?

• Yes we do
  • No we don't
  • Unsure

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope.
    If you're a fairly typical person of Chinese ethnicity, then probably. Firstly because China has such a huge population, and secondly because there's less variation in hair color, eye color, skin tone etc.
    It's the same if you're a ginger - most gingers will have pale skin, green eyes, big boobs etc, so even though they're a rare breed, there's not much to differentiate individuals.
    If you're obese, the fat is going to mask many of your underlying facial features, so you probably look the same as every other fat person.

On the other hand, if you're half-Fijian, half-Inuit, you're probably a one-of-a-kind, just because that's such an uncommon mix of genes.

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 9

• I hate my doppleganger. He's a guy and we had school together in the 5th grade. He's so ugly and he looks like me. We have the same eyebrows, same underbite, same everything like omfg.

• well i used to think it is not possible.. but @creepycreeper thinks i have one.. and a mexican one.. lol..

• (Gotta love how the german word "Doppelgänger" is used in English :D )

I think everyone has at least a 60% match with another person :) I haven't found mine yet.

• Maybe, maybe not. I met mine in high school.

• Successful and evil.

• I bet there are. Someone on here told me once that I look very similar to her friend.

• Maybe there's a doppelganger of me too.. Somewhere..

• I guess. Sometimes people come up to me and say I look like another black girl because of our hair, weight and skin tone. Kind of makes me annoyed...

• What is a doppelgänger?