How do you interprete this fb status?

A girl i know just posted this on fb. What do you think it means?

"It feels ok most of the time. Like there're some moments everything actually seems allright. But sometimes, and this often comes unexpectedly, thoughts would creep in, a few here and there; and sunddenly that last sip of water felt bitter, throat dry, heart racing, stomach wrenching, millions of stones sit on chest... Think green field... blue sky... clouds... blank.

FINISH. YOUR. WATER."

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahaha it sounds like someone thirsty, doesn't like water, and is forced to drink it to stay hydrated.

Or someone who is having a blast at life, but just needs a reminder of a bad event or something small, that might disturb the peace and can bring the person's mood down

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• It is someone being poetic trying to put thoughts into words - We all have thoughts like that now and again but if it persists with her it may become an issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • bad poetry.. but i guess the person in the story had a heart attack fell on the ground saw the sky and clouds then died from dehydration? I don't know..

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like she coppied And pasted from a stupid poem from google images

0|0
    0|0
  • it ain't shit.
    its a crappy attempt at philosophy.
    dont waste your head on this.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's obviously a fruit cake...

0|0
    0|0
    • what do u mean?

• A nut job, looney tunes, not firing on all pistons... won a scholarship to the funny farm...

What Girls Said 1

• it's a crappy attempt at being pseudo-philosophical. I would reply : Don't try to be a poet and don't try to think, sweetheart. You will mess your pretty face.

0|0
    0|0