Are you afraid of the existence of UFO's and alien life?

Often when talking about UFO's and the existence of alien life people try to make a joke out of it or say that standard line "I don't believe in little green men". To me it sounds like people are afraid that Aliens might exist while there is no need to be afraid of it.

Are you afraid of Alien life or do you know people that are afraid of it? And why are you or are they afraid of it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Although it is with absolute certainty that we are not the only speck of dust amongst the infinite span of the cosmos with some sort of life on it, it is very unlikely that we are or have to be worried about that life visiting us in the same way that they have zero worry about us visiting them.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 6

• I'm not worried about UFOs or aliens. I figure that the chances of encountering them is so small, and the chance of them being antagonistic is even smaller yet. I believe that there is a chance that aliens and UFOs are out there, but I just don't think I will run into them any time in the near future.

• I am not afraid but I believe in it - Every chance they could be peaceful as opposed to warlike

• No I'm not afraid unless they actually reveal themselves a pose a threat like wiping out life on earth with a nerve agent or some sort of biological hazardous weapon.

• The thing is that if they are here they have been here for 1000's of years. I they wanted to conquer us they would have done it a long time ago. And the longer they wait the better we can defend ourselves. So I never see that happen.

• I'm not afraid because we don't know wether or not they're out there... There has to be...

I'd be scared if they functioned the same way we do... Because Humanity takes what it wants, ravaging the world it loves

• I read some stuff about it and believe me I probably won't make jokes about it. At least not about green guys coz they are probably grey haha... and mistreat humans on their ships. It was a bit scary to be honest.

• Aliens are cool! I want to meet one someday lol.
    I hope theyre friendly