What do you do when you're upset?

Cry or Be mad or anything else?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• Eat chocolates or sweet stuffs. I love biscuits with green tea fillings and my fridge have lots of em so that when I'm sad I'll eat it.

• I haven't been sad in months, but generally I talk it through with my husband. Very rarely I talk to my closest mates.

• dont talk to anyone else..

• I will just stare at the wall then probably cry then I will get angry cause im crying about it and then I will actually rage XD

• It depends on what I'm upset about really. Usually I'll just isolate myself from the problem and go on with my daily life and cry about it at night. I try not to trouble people with my problems

• I usually stay alone when I'm upset and I'm usually mad at the world when I'm upset so it's a good thing I stay alone

• Cry and then do something to distract myself.

• it depends on what happened

• I always put my earphones in, put the volume up to the highest and just relax :)

• Slam doors, tickle my dogs to death, eat.

• when im sad i stop being sad and be awesome instead.

• usually just breathe in and out and meditate

• I turn on some rock music to the loudest volume, put on my boxing gloves and punch the living crap out of my punching bag. I have some anger issues :D

• Once some lady asked if my dad was white because I was lighter than my mom and it made me upset she said that. So I tried to laugh it off than flipped my lid when she went away.

• Honestly I'm soppy girl, I cry

• Different things depending. Usually play music and/or cry when nobody's around. Or go run

What Guys Said 6

• Bun a zoot and play or listen to some music.

• listen to rock music and eat chocolate

• I put music in and go for a walk

• I go for a walk and clear my head

• Race!!! m**herf***ker

• Pray to Satan for the perfect revenge. Use voodoo dolls of my enemies and stick pins in them.