What's a Caramel Mocha?

Okay so I think I want one from McDonald's but I'm not sure what it is. This girl at work goes and she knows what I like and she always orders it. So now I'm out of town and don't know what it's called. It has caramel on top and the ice is like grinded up. What is it?

Most Helpful Guy

• McCafé Caramel Mocha
    Made from 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified espresso, steamed with whole or nonfat milk, chocolate and caramel syrup, topped with whipped cream and a caramel drizzle.
    A REVIEW
    www.brandeating.com/.../...alds-caramel-mocha.html
    A PIC
    ww. mcdonaldsharrington. com/local-menu/graphics/mcdonalds-McCafe-Caramel-Mocha-Small. png

What Guys Said 2

• It's a crazy sweet high calorie chocolate coffee concoction. I'm serious, one of these has like 400 calories. Highly sweetened drinks are about the worst thing you can consume.

• Sounds like a white girl drink

What Girls Said 3

• It's an espresso, with steamed milk, chocolate and caramel syrup and it has whipped cream and caramel drizzled over the top :) Maybe she gets an iced one for the ice to be there.

• That's what it is. Its about 1% coffee, a crapload of sugar, caramel and ice mixed together with whip cream and caramel sauce on top. Delicious but 1000 calories.

• Just go to the mcdonalds website

www.mcdonalds.com/.../mc_cafe.html

It should be one of those.