Guys, Will he text me back?

I Met this guy yesterday in my neighborhood and he is CUTE and i don't know what to do because we started hanging out and now i threw up infront of him now even though hewas nice about it and took me home but i feel like i scared him away :( im texting him and he won't write back :(

9

Most Helpful Guy

• just apologize for wot u did, and it's ok. i doubt most guys would care bout some throwin up, especially guys who r into u ;)

• nah dont even apologize, just act liek it never happened and dont obsess on the fact.

What Guys Said 8

• Give it a bit of time - He might text back

• He must be going by the rules, wait 2 - 3 days when texting the girl for the first time... so yeah give him some time. :)

• Forget him. You don't want a guy like that later on in life anyway. Can you imagine you being with him and he's out late and you message him all night wondering where he's at and you get no response. Just let him go.

• don't be embarrassed, he'll probably laugh about it with his friends, but if you're decent looking and have a decent personality than most likely he won't really care, we've all thrown up from alcohol. if you're ugly on the other hand, and you clearly like him and since you labeled him good looking I'm sorry but you probably slimmed your chance even more.

• Were you drunk, or just food-poisoned?

• Why did you throw up?

• Maybe ,,,,, just wait.

• Dude people fucking puke so it shouldn't be a big deal