I'm 16 and can't find a job, How do I make money Without one?

I HAVE APPLIED EVERYWHERE!!. And all of my frriends have one and when I say how they got one they just said " I just applied". 😑😑😑 I need help I need to save up $800 for school. I have to pay for my junior dues, clothes, and I'm also saving up for my car. Right now I'm selling candy from my house but I'm only making liking $15 a day. And i school is in like a month and week. Are there any websites that I could take surveys for money or Something? Please.

i use nag a job and sometimes i apply in person, and they either say they are not interested, my application has been review ( but i get no call) or my application has been submitted but not reviewed. what gives and today one of my friends got a job, im happy for her but its still like dam.

Most Helpful Guy

• Employers are very weary of "green" candidates with little to no job history. The one thing they are going to look for is enthusiasm and resilience (how much do you want it).

Hiring managers and everyone remembers their first job and want you to give you an opportunity but.. you need to show initiative.

Are you simply dropping off applications and not following up? You need to ask who the hiring manager is, if you can meet them. If not, when would be the best time to catch them? Ask how to follow up. You need to make them say "no." After that, thank them for their time and move on.

What Guys Said 6

• What stage do u fail the process at? Is it the initial application/cv stage or the interview? You need to get help to make a better cv and watch some videos on interview skills etc. Keep trying there are jibs out there for you good luck

• Cuz of my bad English , I don't know what these people are called but i am gonna describe them :
    They work at supermarkets / retail stores and i have heard that no experience is needed to get jobs like this. You know , you will just stand there in your uniform and just help them others find stuff / answer their questions.
    OR
    Just work as a cashier somewhere...

• There's always the corner...

• Movie theater job

• You need a job at 16? I'm the same age and I can't even make a sandwich. And no other 16-year-olds I know have jobs.

• Surveys for money are waste of time (yeah it's good for owner) . Yeah you'll get 0,50$ / hour is it worth? No!

Stop bitching and change yourself see what you made wrong. Also presentation is important and when you work many employers HATE if they see you on cell phone. So they don't hire also they look to social media (some) behavior and so on...

Good luck

What Girls Said 1

• No you need a REAL JOB. Surveys might pay you $1 for 2 hours of work or less. See if you can mow lawns for neighbours for money or try cutting down dead trees for cash or teaching piano / English / chemistry / physics. Pizza Hut might hire you though - they hire a lot of people who get bad grades in school and no work experience.