What's your take on this video of a man defending his girlfriend from another girl using a physical strike?

I usually never agree with hitting girls but here are the exceptions of when I would cheer for the man doing it to a girl who believes she can get away with her consequences because of her gender.

• He did what he had to do to protect his girl.
  • He should never lays his hands on a girl, regardless if she tries to harm his girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Daayuuuuummm i wish a had a boyfriend like thattt!!!
    Anywaysss I chose neither of the options you gave because I do think he had the right to protect his girlfriend against a guy or a girl, but the way it looked in this vid: when he swung at the girl, she was just talkin smack she didn't look like she was gonna fight immediately. Plus there is a difference between a defensive punch and a punch directed to knock out your opponent.
    He swung a little too hard too fast in my opinion and fyi I would have said the same exact thing if the opponent was a guy because I don't believe in teaching your children to fight guys but never to touch a girl!

• Understandable. To tell you the truth, I didn't really watched the whole video when I found it on youtube. I just based this case scenario on what I've heard from the comments, lol. I agree that the punch he threw at her was unnecessary.

What Girls Said 4

• The girl was in the wrong for using such harsh speech in my opinion, which earned her the blow, but regardless she was innocent of the fact that she didn't hit anyone and yet, this man puts a jackslap to her face. Even if she was a girl with the most horrendous personality, hitting someone so aggressively like that without them hitting you or harming you in any significant way is wrong. I can see why the man lost his temper, but he had no reason to respond in such a crude way. I suppose they both contributed to the act, but I respect other people's opinions.

• Sorry, but the guy walking by the camera with the tub of ice cream had me cracking up. Lol!

Besides that no I don't think he should have hit her (or was it a slap?). A submission hold would have been just fine. No need to escalate the situation by throwing the first hit.

• He shouldn't have physically assaulted her. He could have got his girl and gone somewhere else.

• Yeah, her vagina makes her special! She's talking about how she could beat his ass and get away with it because she's a girl and the fact that that doesn't piss you off proves you just get off on the double standards

• You clearly want to be right. But I did say they are both wrong. If she would have actually laid her hand on his girl I would have been like yeah i understand

• Sorry, but she threatened physical violence against another person. He's more than justified for introducing her face to the pavement. You're allowed to defend the people you care about. That girl had her chance to back off, but she chose to continue trying to be a criminal. Well, that's what happens to criminals. They get beat down.

• The girl didn't seem to physically attack anyone, she was just talking a bunch shit. The guy was in the wrong. Walking away from the mouthy fool would've been better idea. Not because he's a guy, but because physical escalation never helps the situation.

• Also, I've been hit by bitches, threatened by men, etc. (Too much time in white trash taverns). Keeping your cool gives you more power, both in the altercation and legally, than venting your anger by throwing the first punch.

What Guys Said 13

• Aye these broads wanted equal RIGHTS, so they gone have to take equal LEFTS, right? #EqualityAtItsFinest and I don't blame him,

I mean she wanted to act like a man with her arrogant ass when she said "Aint nobody gone touch Brianna Washington" + " If I can beat yo bitch ass, I can beat yo ass too" so he treated her like 1 #WellSoMuchForThatRight?

As we saw she couldn't take the heat LOLOLOOLOL #StayInYourPlace

• I'm glad he did to #HUMBLE that skank LOL

• @Mrli0n he cracked that #Hoe LOLOLOL

• Dang... I've always wanted to also slap a girl but it's best to keep your hands to yourself if you like your freedom but he wasn't. Playing... He let her have it... This video is a reminded why I don't think I could ever marry a bask woman... I just can't be talked to like that by someone smaller than me and not react

• I think he hit her a little early - Girlfriend not under physical threat - If she was, he could use force to diffuse the situation

• Yeah. I actually haven't finshed watching the video when I posted this. I agree that the punch he there was a little excessive and unnecessary (especially when the girl hasn't done any physical harm yet).

• Whilst i think its perfectly fair for a guy to hit a girl if she's being a bitch and acting out of line, This was just uncalled for.

I get she was being a dick to his girl, but, she wasn't physically harming her or anything, just bitchy words, Then he goes and sucker punches her, I mean, Even on a guy on guy fight if you suckerpunch you are considered a bitch and a coward, So, This guy should have just pushed her back on the floor or something, Not giver her a super hard sideswipe to the face :/.

• her arms were down, uncalled for.

• Who the hell cares? You think it's okay for her to get away with any of that because she has a vagina then you're a sexist twat, sir

• That's something I don't care about. There's no distinction to me. The internet is where people are MORE open and MORE honest about how they really feel anyway

• He shouldn't have hit her, no, she was no dirrect threat to him or the girl.
    But she shouldn't have been getting in his face with the agressive body langauge to say nothing of the noise comming out of her mouth. And sometimes people who make threats and throw their weight around need to be slapped down and reminded that they arnt the biggest fish.

I don't support what he did, but I'm not going to condem it either.

• Look at this self-entitled bitch who thinks she can get away with anything because of her vagina.

Realize this is what you're defending when you say "No woman should EVER be hit by man"

Realize that your dumb fucking asses are what has propagated and created a world where your women are stronger than you and can treat you like garbage and get away with it too

• She needed to be hit just because of her attitude, period

• I guess the woman who disliked this thinks that women should be able to do whatever they want no matter what. Sexist bitch~

• #Agreed and I hate manginas/white knights, ya know the guys who probably jumped him once the video went off. But ya see that's just the thing though they never did anything to stop the girl from getting KO-ed in the 1st place. After it was obviously apparent that she was out for blood on top of knowing this "if he hits me someone will come to save the day" which is #sad because girls know they can get away with the #BS LOL

I feel the same way as you about those types of people and if I had it my way I'd #OFF them on the spot. Since if it was a guy getting his beat up they'd do nothing, heck they'd laugh at him. But if it's a girl what do ya know, everyone protects/helps her ^_^

• I think, "Boom, bitch! Get out the way!"

Screw that chick. She got exactly what she had coming to her. She picked a fight, and a fight she got. I only wish the camera had stayed so I could have seen her face slam into the concrete.

• Should've put her in a submission or something.

• That would certainly be better. Putting her in a sleeper hold or triangle choke would probably be the safest solutions for all of us.

• Haha, why would he lay on his back just to put her in a triangle choke? That's a bit excessive.

• That's if he's able to catch the aggressor's arm swinging at his girlriend. He has the option to counter into that hold, lol.

• I didn't see the need for the attack like the dude was 6ft something built like a shit house he literally could have held her at arms length at no point was she a viable threat to him or his woman as she was about 5ft nothing and light as a feather. Although she does seem to think she can be abusive and the fact that she has ovaries means nothing bad will happen.

• I wouldn't do that. But still , u dont know who that girl was or what she did.
    There will be consequences ofc...
    The video showed that there was no need for what he did but she just didn't fuck off...

• Sure would have used bad words tho (if needed) .
      And no , i am not going anywhere , i do what i want.

• If I were a woman, I'd be way more offended by you than I would be by me

• @M_A_X ,,, 4 saying that the strongest person thing?

• Black women.. how disgusting. Look at their language.

• I've seen plenty of trashy Latin American women and trash white women who don't know how to act like ladies so I don't see why there's a need to single black women out.

• Racist need no reason besides there own ignorance.

• @Asker You are right, that was a wrong comment from me lol. I think he should have hit her when she would attack him or his girlfriend physically.

• Walk away just walk away. To me looks like that was the exact response she wanted.

• I understand and I have no problem with that. He was frustrated and if you threaten my girl sorry but I can't think straight. Rules are out the window